X2Go Bug report logs - #755
cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum

version graph

Package: x2goserver; Maintainer for x2goserver is X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>; Source for x2goserver is src:x2goserver.

Reported by: "ura" <ura@ureka.org>

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:05:02 UTC

Severity: normal

Found in version 4.0.1.18

Reply or subscribe to this bug.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:05:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "ura" <ura@ureka.org>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:05:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "ura" <ura@ureka.org>
To: submit@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:54:19 -0000
Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.18

i have been unable to complete the update for x2goserver here on fedora 
20 (64bit). i have not changed the config files or repo files that are 
relevant to x2goserver since the last successful update was run.

i run yum update and receive the following output in the terminal:

 yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * fedora: ftp.nluug.nl
 * rpmfusion-free: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
 * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
 * updates: ftp.nluug.nl
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package x2goserver.x86_64 
0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
--> Processing Dependency: x2goserver = 
4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 for package: 
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
---> Package x2goserver.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 
0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: 
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64 
(@x2go-releases)
           Requires: x2goserver = 
4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
           Removing: 
x2goserver-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64 
(@x2go-releases)
               x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
           Updated By: x2goserver-4.0.1.18-5.fc20.x86_64 (updates)
               x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-5.fc20
           Available: x2goserver-4.0.1.6-5.fc20.x86_64 (fedora)
               x2goserver = 4.0.1.6-5.fc20
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

expected outcome:
package updates correctly.


Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 01:30:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 01:30:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>
To: ura <ura@ureka.org>, 755@bugs.x2go.org
Cc: Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#755: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 20:26:43 -0500
Hi Ura & Orion,

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:54 PM, ura <ura@ureka.org> wrote:
>
> Package: x2goserver
> Version: 4.0.1.18
>
> i have been unable to complete the update for x2goserver here on fedora 20
> (64bit). i have not changed the config files or repo files that are relevant
> to x2goserver since the last successful update was run.
>
> i run yum update and receive the following output in the terminal:
>
>  yum update
> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
> Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
>  * fedora: ftp.nluug.nl
>  * rpmfusion-free: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
>  * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
>  * updates: ftp.nluug.nl
> Resolving Dependencies
> --> Running transaction check
> ---> Package x2goserver.x86_64
> 0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
> --> Processing Dependency: x2goserver =
> 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 for package:
> x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
> ---> Package x2goserver.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
> ---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64
> 0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
> ---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
> Error: Package:
> x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
> (@x2go-releases)
>            Requires: x2goserver =
> 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
>            Removing:
> x2goserver-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
> (@x2go-releases)
>                x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
>            Updated By: x2goserver-4.0.1.18-5.fc20.x86_64 (updates)
>                x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-5.fc20
>            Available: x2goserver-4.0.1.6-5.fc20.x86_64 (fedora)
>                x2goserver = 4.0.1.6-5.fc20
>  You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
>  You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
>
> expected outcome:
> package updates correctly.
> _______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org
> http://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev

The problem is based on these circumstances:
1. You have X2Go installed from packages.x2go.org. The version string
starts with: 4.0.1.18-0
2. The version of x2goserver in the fedora 20 updates repo has a
higher version string: 4.0.1.18-5
3. You have the package x2goserver-extensions installed from
packages.x2go.org. This is normal.
4. The x2goserver packages in Fedora 20 (both the base repo and the
updates repo) do not include the x2goserver-extensions package.

Orion,
It looks like the files that are in the packages.x2go.org
x2goserver-extensions package[1] are included in the Fedora
x2goserver[2] package, correct?
if so, I think Ura can solve this problem by removing
x2goserver-extensions, and then running yum update.

-Mike#2

[1] http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/20/main/x86_64/rpms/x2goserver/
[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=602993


Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 04:50:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 04:50:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>
To: Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>, ura <ura@ureka.org>, 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#755: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:43:09 -0700
On 01/24/2015 06:26 PM, Michael DePaulo wrote:
> Hi Ura & Orion,
>
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:54 PM, ura <ura@ureka.org> wrote:
>>
>> Package: x2goserver
>> Version: 4.0.1.18
>>
>> i have been unable to complete the update for x2goserver here on fedora 20
>> (64bit). i have not changed the config files or repo files that are relevant
>> to x2goserver since the last successful update was run.
>>
>> i run yum update and receive the following output in the terminal:
>>
>>   yum update
>> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
>> Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
>>   * fedora: ftp.nluug.nl
>>   * rpmfusion-free: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
>>   * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
>>   * updates: ftp.nluug.nl
>> Resolving Dependencies
>> --> Running transaction check
>> ---> Package x2goserver.x86_64
>> 0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
>> --> Processing Dependency: x2goserver =
>> 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 for package:
>> x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
>> ---> Package x2goserver.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
>> ---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64
>> 0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
>> ---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
>> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
>> Error: Package:
>> x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
>> (@x2go-releases)
>>             Requires: x2goserver =
>> 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
>>             Removing:
>> x2goserver-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
>> (@x2go-releases)
>>                 x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
>>             Updated By: x2goserver-4.0.1.18-5.fc20.x86_64 (updates)
>>                 x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-5.fc20
>>             Available: x2goserver-4.0.1.6-5.fc20.x86_64 (fedora)
>>                 x2goserver = 4.0.1.6-5.fc20
>>   You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
>>   You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
>>
>> expected outcome:
>> package updates correctly.
>> _______________________________________________
>> x2go-dev mailing list
>> x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org
>> http://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev
>
> The problem is based on these circumstances:
> 1. You have X2Go installed from packages.x2go.org. The version string
> starts with: 4.0.1.18-0
> 2. The version of x2goserver in the fedora 20 updates repo has a
> higher version string: 4.0.1.18-5
> 3. You have the package x2goserver-extensions installed from
> packages.x2go.org. This is normal.
> 4. The x2goserver packages in Fedora 20 (both the base repo and the
> updates repo) do not include the x2goserver-extensions package.
>
> Orion,
> It looks like the files that are in the packages.x2go.org
> x2goserver-extensions package[1] are included in the Fedora
> x2goserver[2] package, correct?
> if so, I think Ura can solve this problem by removing
> x2goserver-extensions, and then running yum update.

or:

yum shell
> remove x2goserver-extensions
> upgrade
> run

I could probably have the Fedora x2goserver package provide 
x2goserver-extensions to help with such situations.

>
> -Mike#2
>
> [1] http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/20/main/x86_64/rpms/x2goserver/
> [2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=602993
>


-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division                    FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@cora.nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301              http://www.cora.nwra.com


Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:45:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "ura" <ura@ureka.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "ura" <ura@ureka.org>
To: Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>, 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#755: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:38:48 -0000
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
thanks for responding here.
i just ran:
yum remove x2goserver-extensions

and yum also elected to remove x2goserver, agent and xsession as 
dependencies. do you advise to remove all of these too?

>> The problem is based on these circumstances:
>> 1. You have X2Go installed from packages.x2go.org. The version string
>> starts with: 4.0.1.18-0
>> 2. The version of x2goserver in the fedora 20 updates repo has a
>> higher version string: 4.0.1.18-5
>> 3. You have the package x2goserver-extensions installed from
>> packages.x2go.org. This is normal.
>> 4. The x2goserver packages in Fedora 20 (both the base repo and the
>> updates repo) do not include the x2goserver-extensions package.
>>
>> Orion,
>> It looks like the files that are in the packages.x2go.org
>> x2goserver-extensions package[1] are included in the Fedora
>> x2goserver[2] package, correct?
>> if so, I think Ura can solve this problem by removing
>> x2goserver-extensions, and then running yum update.
>
> or:
>
> yum shell
> > remove x2goserver-extensions
> > upgrade
> > run
>
> I could probably have the Fedora x2goserver package provide 
> x2goserver-extensions to help with such situations.
>
>>
>> -Mike#2
>>
>> [1] http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/20/main/x86_64/rpms/x2goserver/
>> [2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=602993
>>
>
>

-- 

<https://www.ureka.org>

	

*ura soul*
/founder & co-creator/

web: www.ureka.org <https://www.ureka.org>

YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/user/neekos72> Twitter 
<https://twitter.com/ura_soul1> Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/ureka.community>

[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]
[ureka.org (image/png, inline)]
[youtube.png (image/png, inline)]
[twitter.png (image/png, inline)]
[facebook.png (image/png, inline)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:55:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:55:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>
To: ura <ura@ureka.org>
Cc: Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>, 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#755: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 07:51:12 -0500
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Yes, you should do so and then reinstall the x2goserver and
x2goserver-xesssion packages. Doing so will reinstall the necessary
dependencies (e.g., nxagent).

Of course, you should do so via a local console or command-line SSH, not
via an X2Go session.

And if you have made any changes to files under /etc/x2go/, you should back
them up 1st.

-Mike#2

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 7:38 AM, ura <ura@ureka.org> wrote:

>  thanks for responding here.
> i just ran:
> yum remove x2goserver-extensions
>
> and yum also elected to remove x2goserver, agent and xsession as
> dependencies. do you advise to remove all of these too?
>
>
>  The problem is based on these circumstances:
> 1. You have X2Go installed from packages.x2go.org. The version string
> starts with: 4.0.1.18-0
> 2. The version of x2goserver in the fedora 20 updates repo has a
> higher version string: 4.0.1.18-5
> 3. You have the package x2goserver-extensions installed from
> packages.x2go.org. This is normal.
> 4. The x2goserver packages in Fedora 20 (both the base repo and the
> updates repo) do not include the x2goserver-extensions package.
>
> Orion,
> It looks like the files that are in the packages.x2go.org
> x2goserver-extensions package[1] are included in the Fedora
> x2goserver[2] package, correct?
> if so, I think Ura can solve this problem by removing
> x2goserver-extensions, and then running yum update.
>
>
> or:
>
> yum shell
> > remove x2goserver-extensions
> > upgrade
> > run
>
> I could probably have the Fedora x2goserver package provide
> x2goserver-extensions to help with such situations.
>
>
> -Mike#2
>
> [1] http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/20/main/x86_64/rpms/x2goserver/
> [2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=602993
>
>  [...]
[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:30:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "ura" <ura@ureka.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:30:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "ura" <ura@ureka.org>
To: Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>
Cc: Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>, 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#755: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:29:03 -0000
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
ok, i just removed them.
yum upgrade did nothing and yum run is not a valid yum directive.
in any case, after re-installing the packages and running yum update, i 
now see no warnings in yum and the x2go client/server connection is 
running fine.

thanks again.


On 25/01/15 12:51, Michael DePaulo wrote:
> Yes, you should do so and then reinstall the x2goserver and 
> x2goserver-xesssion packages. Doing so will reinstall the necessary 
> dependencies (e.g., nxagent).
>
> Of course, you should do so via a local console or command-line SSH, 
> not via an X2Go session.
>
> And if you have made any changes to files under /etc/x2go/, you should 
> back them up 1st.
>
> -Mike#2
>
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 7:38 AM, ura <ura@ureka.org 
> <mailto:ura@ureka.org>> wrote:
>
>     thanks for responding here.
>     i just ran:
>     yum remove x2goserver-extensions
>
>     and yum also elected to remove x2goserver, agent and xsession as
>     dependencies. do you advise to remove all of these too?
>
>
>>>     The problem is based on these circumstances:
>>>     1. You have X2Go installed from packages.x2go.org
>>>     <http://packages.x2go.org>. The version string
>>>     starts with: 4.0.1.18-0
>>>     2. The version of x2goserver in the fedora 20 updates repo has a
>>>     higher version string: 4.0.1.18-5
>>>     3. You have the package x2goserver-extensions installed from
>>>     packages.x2go.org <http://packages.x2go.org>. This is normal.
>>>     4. The x2goserver packages in Fedora 20 (both the base repo and the
>>>     updates repo) do not include the x2goserver-extensions package.
>>>
>>>     Orion,
>>>     It looks like the files that are in the packages.x2go.org
>>>     <http://packages.x2go.org>
>>>     x2goserver-extensions package[1] are included in the Fedora
>>>     x2goserver[2] package, correct?
>>>     if so, I think Ura can solve this problem by removing
>>>     x2goserver-extensions, and then running yum update.
>>
>>     or:
>>
>>     yum shell
>>     > remove x2goserver-extensions
>>     > upgrade
>>     > run
>>
>>     I could probably have the Fedora x2goserver package provide
>>     x2goserver-extensions to help with such situations.
>>
>>>
>>>     -Mike#2
>>>
>>>     [1] http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/20/main/x86_64/rpms/x2goserver/
>>>     [2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=602993
>
> [...]

-- 

<https://www.ureka.org>

	

*ura soul*
/founder & co-creator/

web: www.ureka.org <https://www.ureka.org>

YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/user/neekos72> Twitter 
<https://twitter.com/ura_soul1> Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/ureka.community>

[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]
[ureka.org (image/png, inline)]
[youtube.png (image/png, inline)]
[twitter.png (image/png, inline)]
[facebook.png (image/png, inline)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #35 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: Michael DePaulo <mikedep333@gmail.com>
To: ura <ura@ureka.org>
Cc: Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>, 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#755: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:42:54 -0500
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 8:29 AM, ura <ura@ureka.org> wrote:

>  ok, i just removed them.
> yum upgrade did nothing and yum run is not a valid yum directive.
> in any case, after re-installing the packages and running yum update, i
> now see no warnings in yum and the x2go client/server connection is running
> fine.
>
> thanks again.
>

Ura,

Great :)

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 11:43 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com>
wrote:
> I could probably have the Fedora x2goserver package provide
> x2goserver-extensions to help with such situations.

Orion,

Yes, please do so when you get a chance.

-Mike#2
[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sat, 03 Oct 2015 00:30:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "FedEx International Ground" <ronnie.glover@radioantenne.it>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sat, 03 Oct 2015 00:30:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #40 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "FedEx International Ground" <ronnie.glover@radioantenne.it>
To: 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Courier was unable to deliver the parcel, ID00000680049
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 02:21:28 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

Your parcel has arrived at September 29. Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you.
Please, open email attachment to print shipment label.

Sincerely,
Ronnie Glover,
FedEx Support Agent.

[00000680049.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "FedEx Standard Overnight" <reginald.bishop@kristallitaivas.fi>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #45 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "FedEx Standard Overnight" <reginald.bishop@kristallitaivas.fi>
To: 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Problems with item delivery, n.00000115372
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 12:24:14 +0300
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

We could not deliver your item.
Delivery Label is attached to this email.

Regards,
Reginald Bishop,
Support Manager.

[FedEx_00000115372.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:40:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "Interfax Online" <incoming@interfax.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:40:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #50 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "Interfax Online" <incoming@interfax.net>
To: 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: You have 1 new fax, document 000879396
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 01:20:04 -0600
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
You have a new fax!

Please check your fax document in the attachment to this e-mail.

Author:                Mike Kinney
File size:             242 Kb
Scanned:               Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:15:29 +0300
Scanned in:            57 seconds
Quality:               400 DPI
Fax name:              task-000879396.doc
Pages number:          3

Thank you for using Interfax!

[task-000879396.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to root@w450.widhost.net:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #55 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: root@w450.widhost.net
To: 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Delivery Notification
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 22:57:48 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

Please review your parcel delivery label in the attachment!

FedEx

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

[FedEx-Parcel-ID-TIF54MMO.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Mon, 24 Apr 2017 00:40:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to bitcoin8@cphost09.qhoster.net:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Mon, 24 Apr 2017 00:40:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #60 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: bitcoin8@cphost09.qhoster.net
To: 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Delivery Status Notification
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 18:04:17 -0500
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

Please review your parcel delivery label in the attachment!

FedEx

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

[FedEx-Label-ID-DP35BXM9.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#755; Package x2goserver. (Sun, 14 May 2017 12:45:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to spasimof@optimus.altushost.com:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sun, 14 May 2017 12:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #65 received at 755@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: spasimof@optimus.altushost.com
To: 755@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Parcel ID07139996 delivery problems, please review
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 09:31:30 +0000
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

We can not deliver your parcel arrived at May 11.

Postal label is enclosed to this e-mail. Please check the attachment!

Your help is greatly appreciated,
Carlos Jordan,
UPS Parcels Delivery Manager.

[UPS-Delivery-07139996.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


X2Go Developers <owner@bugs.x2go.org>. Last modified: Tue Dec 11 00:43:34 2018; Machine Name: ymir.das-netzwerkteam.de

X2Go Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.