X2Go Bug report logs - #1518
x2go is aborted: unable to open display

version graph

Packages: x2go, client; Maintainer for x2go is (unknown); Maintainer for client is (unknown);

Reported by: simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 16:55:02 UTC

Severity: normal

Found in version 4.1.2.2

Reply or subscribe to this bug.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, owner@bugs.x2go.org:
Bug#1518; Package x2go client. (Mon, 11 Jan 2021 16:55:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Acknowledgement sent to simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to owner@bugs.x2go.org. (Mon, 11 Jan 2021 16:55:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Message #5 received at submit@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox, reply):

From: simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>
To: submit@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: x2go is aborted: unable to open display
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 17:51:01 +0100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Package: X2Go Client
Version:  4.1.2.2

I work on OSX client. I try to connect to a remote server, and the
connection fails. I was able to connect until 3 days ago, I did not change
anything that I can remember. I get the following error message:

Error: Aborting session with 'Unable to open display
'nx/nx,options=/tmp/.x2go-user/C-user-173-1610379165_stDXFCE_dp32/options:173''.

Session: Aborting session at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.

Session: Session aborted at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.

Loop: WARNING! Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.

Warning: Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.
[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, owner@bugs.x2go.org:
Bug#1518; Package x2go client. (Thu, 14 Jan 2021 12:30:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Acknowledgement sent to uli42@gmx.de:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to owner@bugs.x2go.org. (Thu, 14 Jan 2021 12:30:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Message #10 received at 1518@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox, reply):

From: Ulrich Sibiller <ulrich.sibiller@gmail.com>
To: simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>, 1518@bugs.x2go.org
Cc: submit@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1518: x2go is aborted: unable to open display
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:25:00 +0100
Have you tried connecting with a Linux or Windows client?

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:53 PM simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Package: X2Go Client
> Version:  4.1.2.2
>
> I work on OSX client. I try to connect to a remote server, and the connection fails. I was able to connect until 3 days ago, I did not change anything that I can remember. I get the following error message:
>
> Error: Aborting session with 'Unable to open display 'nx/nx,options=/tmp/.x2go-user/C-user-173-1610379165_stDXFCE_dp32/options:173''.
>
> Session: Aborting session at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.
>
> Session: Session aborted at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.
>
> Loop: WARNING! Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.
>
> Warning: Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org
> https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev


Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, owner@bugs.x2go.org:
Bug#1518; Package x2go client. (Sat, 06 Feb 2021 18:55:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Acknowledgement sent to simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to owner@bugs.x2go.org. (Sat, 06 Feb 2021 18:55:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Message #15 received at 1518@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox, reply):

From: simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>
To: uli42@gmx.de
Cc: 1518@bugs.x2go.org, submit@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1518: x2go is aborted: unable to open display
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 19:52:54 +0100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Hello,

I have solved the problem by reinstalling XQuartz


Il giorno gio 14 gen 2021 alle ore 13:25 Ulrich Sibiller <
ulrich.sibiller@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Have you tried connecting with a Linux or Windows client?
>
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:53 PM simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Package: X2Go Client
> > Version:  4.1.2.2
> >
> > I work on OSX client. I try to connect to a remote server, and the
> connection fails. I was able to connect until 3 days ago, I did not change
> anything that I can remember. I get the following error message:
> >
> > Error: Aborting session with 'Unable to open display
> 'nx/nx,options=/tmp/.x2go-user/C-user-173-1610379165_stDXFCE_dp32/options:173''.
> >
> > Session: Aborting session at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.
> >
> > Session: Session aborted at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.
> >
> > Loop: WARNING! Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.
> >
> > Warning: Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > x2go-dev mailing list
> > x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org
> > https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev
>
[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, owner@bugs.x2go.org:
Bug#1518; Package x2go client. (Sat, 06 Feb 2021 19:00:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Acknowledgement sent to Ulrich Sibiller <uli42@gmx.de>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to owner@bugs.x2go.org. (Sat, 06 Feb 2021 19:00:02 GMT) (full text, mbox, link).


Message #20 received at 1518@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox, reply):

From: Ulrich Sibiller <uli42@gmx.de>
To: simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com>
Cc: 1518@bugs.x2go.org, submit@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1518: x2go is aborted: unable to open display
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 19:56:48 +0100
Great, thanks!

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 7:53 PM simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have solved the problem by reinstalling XQuartz
>
>
> Il giorno gio 14 gen 2021 alle ore 13:25 Ulrich Sibiller <ulrich.sibiller@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>>
>> Have you tried connecting with a Linux or Windows client?
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:53 PM simona bellavista <afylot@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Package: X2Go Client
>> > Version:  4.1.2.2
>> >
>> > I work on OSX client. I try to connect to a remote server, and the connection fails. I was able to connect until 3 days ago, I did not change anything that I can remember. I get the following error message:
>> >
>> > Error: Aborting session with 'Unable to open display 'nx/nx,options=/tmp/.x2go-user/C-user-173-1610379165_stDXFCE_dp32/options:173''.
>> >
>> > Session: Aborting session at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.
>> >
>> > Session: Session aborted at 'Mon Jan 11 16:33:18 2021'.
>> >
>> > Loop: WARNING! Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.
>> >
>> > Warning: Signals were not blocked in process with pid '30901'.
>> >
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > x2go-dev mailing list
>> > x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org
>> > https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev


Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


X2Go Developers <owner@bugs.x2go.org>. Last modified: Wed Aug 4 17:52:31 2021; Machine Name: ymir.das-netzwerkteam.de

X2Go Bug tracking system

Debbugs is free software and licensed under the terms of the GNU Public License version 2. The current version can be obtained from https://bugs.debian.org/debbugs-source/.

Copyright © 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson, 2005-2017 Don Armstrong, and many other contributors.