X2Go Bug report logs - #967
APPCRASH of x2goclient under Windows 7 when trying to close application

version graph

Package: x2goclient; Maintainer for x2goclient is X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>; Source for x2goclient is src:x2goclient.

Reported by: marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com

Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:15:01 UTC

Severity: normal

Found in version 4.0.5.0

Reply or subscribe to this bug.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#967; Package x2goclient. (Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:15:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com
To: submit@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: APPCRASH of x2goclient under Windows 7 when trying to close application
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:14:05 +0100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.0

When trying to close the x2goclient.exe an APPCRASH appears.
Windows Operating System throws error message "x2goclient.exe funktioniert 
nicht mehr" saying application is not working any more. 

I assume  the Appcrash is related to the installed NVIDIA Drivers. 

I further tried the latest binaries of x2goclient.exe (version 
4.0.5.1-2015.10.23-1d9c4ab) but error behavior is still the same as 
decribed above.

My System configuration is as follows:

- Windows7 Professional SP1
- 64-Bit OS
- Intel Core i7
- NVIDIA Driver Version 312.69
- x2go Server runs on Debian 7
- x2go client setting are defaults

Here is the complete Windows Error Message:

Problemsignatur:
  Problemereignisname:  APPCRASH
  Anwendungsname:       x2goclient.exe
  Anwendungsversion:    0.0.0.0
  Anwendungszeitstempel:        055cb1d0
  Fehlermodulname:      nvinit.dll_unloaded
  Fehlermodulversion:   0.0.0.0
  Fehlermodulzeitstempel:       526ed802
  Ausnahmecode: c0000005
  Ausnahmeoffset:       755ace69
  Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Gebietsschema-ID:     1031
  Zusatzinformation 1:  0a9e
  Zusatzinformation 2:  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Zusatzinformation 3:  0a9e
  Zusatzinformation 4:  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0407

Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie 
unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:
  C:\windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt

Is this a known bug?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Best Regards - Distinti Saluti - Sincères 
salutations 
Marcel Köhler 
Marcel Köhler  |   Schneider Electric  |   Industry Business  |   Machine 
Solutions  |   Senior Engineer Servo Drives HW 
Phone: +49 9391 606 3381  |   Fax: +49 9391 606 4000 
Email: marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com  |   Site: 
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: Schneider Electric Automation 
GmbH, Schneiderplatz 1, 97828 Marktheidenfeld - Germany 
Additional Info: Sitz der Gesellschaft: Marktheidenfeld | Handelsregister: 
Amtsgericht Würzburg (HRB 10733), USt-IdNr. DE 261529553 | 
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Martis, Ottmar Himmelsbach
                              
**** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail ****
[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#967; Package x2goclient. (Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:20:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Stefan Baur <X2Go-ML-1@baur-itcs.de>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:20:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 967@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: Stefan Baur <X2Go-ML-1@baur-itcs.de>
To: marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com, 967@bugs.x2go.org, Summer Matthias <matthias.summer@adcubum.com>
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#967: APPCRASH of x2goclient under Windows 7 when trying to close application
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:10:25 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Matthias,

could this be the reason why you are seeing crashes on your machine, too
?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

Am 21.11.2015 um 11:14 schrieb marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com:
> Package: x2goclient Version: 4.0.5.0
> 
> When trying to close the x2goclient.exe an APPCRASH appears. 
> Windows Operating System throws error message "x2goclient.exe 
> funktioniert nicht mehr" saying application is not working any
> more.
> 
> I assume  the Appcrash is related to the installed NVIDIA Drivers.
> 
> I further tried the latest binaries of x2goclient.exe (version 
> 4.0.5.1-2015.10.23-1d9c4ab) but error behavior is still the same
> as decribed above.
> 
> My System configuration is as follows:
> 
> - Windows7 Professional SP1 - 64-Bit OS - Intel Core i7 - NVIDIA
> Driver Version 312.69 - x2go Server runs on Debian 7 - x2go client
> setting are defaults
> 
> Here is the complete Windows Error Message:
> 
> *Problemsignatur:* Problemereignisname:        APPCRASH 
> Anwendungsname:        x2goclient.exe Anwendungsversion:
> 0.0.0.0 Anwendungszeitstempel:        055cb1d0 Fehlermodulname:
> nvinit.dll_unloaded Fehlermodulversion:        0.0.0.0 
> Fehlermodulzeitstempel:        526ed802 Ausnahmecode:
> c0000005 Ausnahmeoffset:        755ace69 Betriebsystemversion:
> 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Gebietsschema-ID:        1031 
> Zusatzinformation 1:        0a9e Zusatzinformation 2:
> 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Zusatzinformation 3:        0a9e 
> Zusatzinformation 4:        0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
> 
> *Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:* *
> *_http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0407_
> 
> Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen
> Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline: 
> _C:\windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt_
> 
> Is this a known bug?
> 
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Best Regards - Distinti Saluti -
> Sincères salutations Marcel Köhler 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
- --
>
> 
*Marcel**Köhler* |   *Schneider Electric* |   *Industry Business* |
> *Machine Solutions* |   *Senior Engineer Servo Drives HW** Phone:
> *+49 9391 606 3381 |   *Fax: *+49 9391 606 4000* Email:
> *_marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com_ 
> <mailto:%20marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com> |   *Site: 
> *_www.schneider-electric.com_ <http://www.schneider-electric.com/>
> | *Address: *Schneider Electric Automation GmbH, Schneiderplatz 1,
> 97828 Marktheidenfeld - Germany * Additional Info: *Sitz der
> Gesellschaft: Marktheidenfeld | Handelsregister: Amtsgericht
> Würzburg (HRB 10733), USt-IdNr. DE 261529553 | Geschäftsführer:
> Thomas Martis, Ottmar Himmelsbach_ 
> _<http://www.facebook.com/SchneiderElectric> 
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/schneider-electric> 
> <http://tv.schneider-electric.com/site/schneidertv/index.cfm?args=ww/e
n>
>  <http://www.twitter.com/SchneiderElec> 
> <http://www.youtube.com/schneidercorporate> 
> <http://blog.schneider-electric.com/> **** Please consider the
> environment before printing this e-mail ****
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ x2go-dev mailing
> list x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org 
> http://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev
> 


- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWVEWhAAoJEG7d9BjNvlEZsz8H/3fgMBgzr2VQfGuHAE1sxati
dlkPANxT52bOQp5bs4bRV9/POMwi6AzGr5eNDok11JxxcCrWzkwNxW+5+oXA28t9
2zwDbsH8AC6OILaRSBjY2ZzzURUSCa2CMrgHn8jyrFWT/mfqX+BD4cvilH/fBySf
7jrwSm+neob56LHa4YwpXXcJyvfwsWv6gxdYiJ3xDH7MDajTOcwE74h9T+5AQnO1
cZv4V/a/YrLGvFv4qa7UgZbhTi03gU5R5WM52C1pLFjaH1kCCJoci97QywxFhaEt
exEv7nosPzo1giNUZh2fwKiguf2MftUpdmaF9Fyib58GZw25wbHiz+edRyXxvBs=
=Fu69
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#967; Package x2goclient. (Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:10:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Summer Matthias <matthias.summer@adcubum.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:10:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 967@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: Summer Matthias <matthias.summer@adcubum.com>
To: Stefan Baur <X2Go-ML-1@baur-itcs.de>, "967@bugs.x2go.org" <967@bugs.x2go.org>
Subject: AW: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#967: APPCRASH of x2goclient under Windows 7 when trying to close application
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:37:58 +0000
Hi

Thanks for the informations. This is the reason why my client crashes. I have the same error-message in the windows eventviewer.

Kind Regrads
Matthias

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Stefan Baur [mailto:X2Go-ML-1@baur-itcs.de]
> Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. November 2015 12:10
> An: marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com; 967@bugs.x2go.org; Summer
> Matthias <matthias.summer@adcubum.com>
> Betreff: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#967: APPCRASH of x2goclient under Windows 7
> when trying to close application
> 
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA256
> 
> Matthias,
> 
> could this be the reason why you are seeing crashes on your machine, too ?
> 
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan Baur
> 
> Am 21.11.2015 um 11:14 schrieb marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com:
> > Package: x2goclient Version: 4.0.5.0
> >
> > When trying to close the x2goclient.exe an APPCRASH appears.
> > Windows Operating System throws error message "x2goclient.exe
> > funktioniert nicht mehr" saying application is not working any more.
> >
> > I assume  the Appcrash is related to the installed NVIDIA Drivers.
> >
> > I further tried the latest binaries of x2goclient.exe (version
> > 4.0.5.1-2015.10.23-1d9c4ab) but error behavior is still the same as
> > decribed above.
> >
> > My System configuration is as follows:
> >
> > - Windows7 Professional SP1 - 64-Bit OS - Intel Core i7 - NVIDIA
> > Driver Version 312.69 - x2go Server runs on Debian 7 - x2go client
> > setting are defaults
> >
> > Here is the complete Windows Error Message:
> >
> > *Problemsignatur:* Problemereignisname:        APPCRASH
> > Anwendungsname:        x2goclient.exe Anwendungsversion:
> > 0.0.0.0 Anwendungszeitstempel:        055cb1d0 Fehlermodulname:
> > nvinit.dll_unloaded Fehlermodulversion:        0.0.0.0
> > Fehlermodulzeitstempel:        526ed802 Ausnahmecode:
> > c0000005 Ausnahmeoffset:        755ace69 Betriebsystemversion:
> > 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Gebietsschema-ID:        1031
> > Zusatzinformation 1:        0a9e Zusatzinformation 2:
> > 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Zusatzinformation 3:        0a9e
> > Zusatzinformation 4:        0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
> >
> > *Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:* *
> > *_http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0407_
> >
> > Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie
> > unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:
> > _C:\windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt_
> >
> > Is this a known bug?
> >
> > Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Best Regards - Distinti Saluti - Sincères
> > salutations Marcel Köhler
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> - --
> >
> >
> *Marcel**Köhler* |   *Schneider Electric* |   *Industry Business* |
> > *Machine Solutions* |   *Senior Engineer Servo Drives HW** Phone:
> > *+49 9391 606 3381 |   *Fax: *+49 9391 606 4000* Email:
> > *_marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com_
> > <mailto:%20marcel.koehler@schneider-electric.com> |   *Site:
> > *_www.schneider-electric.com_ <http://www.schneider-electric.com/>
> > | *Address: *Schneider Electric Automation GmbH, Schneiderplatz 1,
> > 97828 Marktheidenfeld - Germany * Additional Info: *Sitz der
> > Gesellschaft: Marktheidenfeld | Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Würzburg
> > (HRB 10733), USt-IdNr. DE 261529553 | Geschäftsführer:
> > Thomas Martis, Ottmar Himmelsbach_
> > _<http://www.facebook.com/SchneiderElectric>
> > <http://www.linkedin.com/company/schneider-electric>
> > <http://tv.schneider-electric.com/site/schneidertv/index.cfm?args=ww/e
> n>
> >  <http://www.twitter.com/SchneiderElec>
> > <http://www.youtube.com/schneidercorporate>
> > <http://blog.schneider-electric.com/> **** Please consider the
> > environment before printing this e-mail ****
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________ x2go-dev mailing list
> > x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org http://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev
> >
> 
> 
> - --
> BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
> Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364 Fon/Fax 0731
> 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2
> 
> iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWVEWhAAoJEG7d9BjNvlEZsz8H/3fgMBgzr2VQfGuHAE1s
> xati
> dlkPANxT52bOQp5bs4bRV9/POMwi6AzGr5eNDok11JxxcCrWzkwNxW+5+oXA2
> 8t9
> 2zwDbsH8AC6OILaRSBjY2ZzzURUSCa2CMrgHn8jyrFWT/mfqX+BD4cvilH/fBySf
> 7jrwSm+neob56LHa4YwpXXcJyvfwsWv6gxdYiJ3xDH7MDajTOcwE74h9T+5AQn
> O1
> cZv4V/a/YrLGvFv4qa7UgZbhTi03gU5R5WM52C1pLFjaH1kCCJoci97QywxFhaEt
> exEv7nosPzo1giNUZh2fwKiguf2MftUpdmaF9Fyib58GZw25wbHiz+edRyXxvBs=
> =Fu69
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#967; Package x2goclient. (Sat, 15 Oct 2016 18:50:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "FedEx 2Day A.M." <neil.donnelly@sanjoseautoinjurydoctor.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Sat, 15 Oct 2016 18:50:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 967@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "FedEx 2Day A.M." <neil.donnelly@sanjoseautoinjurydoctor.com>
To: 967@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Problem with parcel shipping, ID:0000791881
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 18:48:28 +0000
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

We could not deliver your item.
You can review complete details of your order in the find attached.

Yours sincerely,
Neil Donnelly,
FedEx Delivery Manager.

[Label_0000791881.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#967; Package x2goclient. (Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "FedEx International Next Flight" <ian.barrett@fernandafotografia.com.br>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 967@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: "FedEx International Next Flight" <ian.barrett@fernandafotografia.com.br>
To: 967@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Unable to deliver your item, #00000718058
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:40:26 +0000
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

This is to confirm that one or more of your parcels has been shipped.
Please, open email attachment to print shipment label.

Kind regards,
Ian Barrett,
FedEx Support Manager.

[FedEx_ID_00000718058.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>:
Bug#967; Package x2goclient. (Mon, 10 Jul 2017 04:35:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to ifadmin@if-dining.jp:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org>. (Mon, 10 Jul 2017 04:35:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 967@bugs.x2go.org (full text, mbox):

From: ifadmin@if-dining.jp
To: 967@bugs.x2go.org
Subject: Courier was unable to deliver the parcel, ID06971308
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 04:24:06 +0000
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Dear Customer,

UPS courier was unable to contact you for your parcel delivery.

Please check the attachment for complete details!

With thanks and appreciation,
 ,
UPS Delivery Clerk.

[UPS-Receipt-06971308.zip (application/zip, attachment)]

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


X2Go Developers <owner@bugs.x2go.org>. Last modified: Wed Dec 12 05:04:57 2018; Machine Name: ymir.das-netzwerkteam.de

X2Go Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.