Subject: Bug#992: logging X2Go sessions to /var/log/[b|w]tmp and /var/run/utmp like XDM does

From: Holger Krause <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 16:07:32 +0100

Package: nxproxy
Severity: wishlist

Logins to a system by means of a [x-]terminal or display manager are written 
to /var/log/[b|w]tmp and/or /var/run/utmp. Tools like 'w' and 'last' read from 
there to report current and past logins. In this respect, I wish for X2Go to 
behave like a (regular local) display manager, and suggest it writes session 
information to the said files.

Thanks for all the good work in X2Go in the past and future!

Holger

P.S.: Please reassign bug to the appropriate X2Go component. 'nxproxy' was 
just a wild guess made by me.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 19:47:40 +0000

Control: reassign -1 x2goserver
Control: found -1 4.0.1.19

Hi Holger,

thanks for reporting this issue.

> just a wild guess made by me.

This issue is not related to nxproxy. I guess, best place for  
reporting it against is the x2goserver source code. Thus,  
reassigning... The x2goserver maintainers will pick up your report and  
get back to you.

Greets,
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/mailxchange/kronolith/fb.php?u=m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de

---

From: José Armando López Palacios <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 01:26:43 +0000

Mantenimiento de autenticación multifactor (MFA) para tu correo web @durango.gob.mx<https://page.co/gnjnkg> hasta el 01 de junio de 2024.
https://owa.durango.gob/mx/owa/auth/logon/maintenance/user/default<https://page.co/gnjnkg>

---

From: Gaya Prasad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 18:17:32 +0530

Hi,

Following up on my last email.

Can we schedule a quick call so we can discuss this further?

Please suggest a day and time to connect and also share the best phone 
number to reach you.

Thank you
Gaya Prasad

On Friday 24 May 2024 5:43 PM, Gaya Prasad wrote:

Hi,

Stay ahead in today's fast-paced business world with our cutting-edge 
AI/ML services!

We're here to help your business make data-driven decisions and gain a 
competitive edge using the power of artificial intelligence and machine
learning.

Let's schedule a quick call to explore how we can integrate these 
technologies into your business.

Regards,
Gaya Prasad