Subject: hardcoded /opt/X11/bin/xmodmap in onmainwindow.cpp still unfixed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 01:58:32 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.0

This bug affects mac clients only.

Systems:
OSX 10.6.8 + XQuartz 2.7.5 from macports
OSX 10.10.5 + XQuartz 2.7.5 from macports

Hi,

this once was #487 from 2010 and it is still there in 4.0.5.0.
The result of the execution of the command is not checked. The empty
result on stdout is parsed and consequently an empty keymapping and an 
empty  modifier map are sent to the server.

Fixing this with xmodmap commands in session on server does not work any
more because these changes are overridden every 5 seconds by x2goclient 
sending empty keymap and empty modifier map again.

Please check at least the "command not found result" and display an
error message so the user may implement a fix on the client 
using a symlink.

Joerg Ahrens
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joerg Ahrens                                              _/           
Koenigsberger Strasse 32                                _/_/
D 31226 Peine                                         _/  _/
Tel.: +49 5171 57308                          _/    _/_/_/_/
e-mail: [email-masked]                _/_/_/_/      _/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------