Subject: Bug#97: This issue has already been fixed.

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:35:49 +0100

close #97
thanks

This issue has already fixed in one of the last releases. The Win32  
build of X2Go Client 4.0.0.1 is still pending. Please use that  
version, once it is available.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:48:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2goclient package:

#97: x2goclient (Windows) needs bash as user's Linux shell

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: This issue has already been fixed.
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:35:49 +0100

close #97
thanks

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

Subject: x2goclient (Windows) needs bash as user's Linux shell
From: Markus Kuderer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:43:34 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.0.0

When connecting from Windows to a x2goserver, this works only when the 
user's shell is set to "bash" on the Linux server. Setting the shell to 
(e.g.) "tcsh" will cause the connection to crash with an error message 
like "Verbindung fehlgeschlagen: log_tclsh.log: Command not found". In 
case a X2Go server is already started for this user other error messages 
will occur (depending on the action taken [resume session, new seesion, 
...]).

Best regards,
Markus