Subject: Bug#960: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#960: Dependency Error Install X2Go on Debian 7 Stable

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:46:34 +0100

Am 29.10.2015 um 16:31 schrieb Pale Blue:
[...]

> The following packages have unmet dependencies: 27. x2goagent :
> Depends: nxagent (>=
> 2:3.5.0.32-0x2go1+git20150704.734+jessie.main.1) 28. Depends: 
> nxagent (< 2:3.5.0.32-0x2go1+git20150704.734+jessie.main.1.1) 29. 
> E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

> I followed the instructions on your Install page 
> <http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2goserver> but
> was unable to install on Debian 7 Stable. after some research and
> talking to others on IRC I was told to speak with you about the
> possibility that the packages in your repo might be broken? Any
> Guidance would be much appreciated!

Please provide:

The complete contents of

/etc/apt/sources.list

as well as

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/*

if you have any files stored there

the output of

dpkg -l | grep nx

as well as

dpkg -l | grep x2go

I think that should aid in further analysis.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243