Subject: Bug#959: vcxsrv.exe crashing

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:53:10 -0600

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.0

All of a sudden starting today vcxsrv.exe is crashing when connecting to the
x2go server.  event log contains:

Oct 27 12:44:46 shasta.ad.nwra.com MSWinEventLog        1       Application
  169     Tue Oct 27 12:44:46 2015 1000    Application Error       N/A     N/A
    Error   shasta.ad.nwra.com      Application Crashing Events
Faulting application name: vcxsrv.exe, version: 1.17.0.0, time stamp:
0x558f37eb  Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll, version: 12.0.21005.1, time
stamp: 0x524f7ce6  Exception code: 0xc0000005  Fault offset: 0x0000f8dd
Faulting process id: 0xfd8  Faulting application start time:
0x01d110e781fa6c1e  Faulting application path: C:\Program
Files\x2goclient\vcxsrv\vcxsrv.exe  Faulting module path: C:\Program
Files\x2goclient\vcxsrv\MSVCR120.dll  Report Id:
caf38132-7cda-11e5-891b-0015c52473a4 30

Running Windows 7 professional

Linux x2goclient connects fine.

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com