Subject: Bug#955: x2gosid sanitizer check in x2gosqlitewrapper.pl / x2goserver-4.0.1.19-1.1.x86_64 rpm for opensuse 13.2

From: Frank Knoben <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 10:17:07 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.19-1.1

File: x2gosqlitewrapper.pl

Subroutine: sanitizer

Operating System: openSuSE 13.2 64bit

Hello,

on my system, there are a lot of users, whose username consists of only 
numbers.

In the latest x2goserver rpm for my opensuse 13.2 system 
(x2goserver-4.0.1.19-1.1.x86_64)
there seem's to be something wrong with the sanitzer check function in 
x2gosqlitewrapper.pl.
For the users, whose username contains only numbers, I get the error 
message of a malformed session id.
When I don't do a sanitzer check on the x2gosid, everything is fine.
Unfortunately, I have not learned the perl programming language and I'm 
not so good with regular expression,
that I do know how to fix the problem correctly.
For me, I just put a

return $string;

after the

elsif ($type eq "x2gosid") {

and everything works fine for me again.

Sincerly

Frank Knoben