Subject: x2goclient does not pick up the nb_NO translation

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 04:44:38 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version:  4.0.5.0-0x2go1+git20150728.1112+jessie.main.1 

When running x2goclient on a machine configured with the local nb_no, I would expect the x2goclient gui to be in nb_NO also, since it's translated, but instead the gui is in Danish.

When starting x2goclient from cli, this is the output I get:

klaus@dhcp388:~$ x2goclient 
x2go-INFO-1> "Starting X2Go Client..."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_nb_NO"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_nb"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_no_NO"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_no"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_nn_NO"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_nn"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_da found."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/qt_nb_NO"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/qt_nb"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/qt_no_NO"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/qt_no"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/qt_nn_NO"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/qt_nn"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-INFO-4> "Oversætter::/i18n/qt_da found."
x2go-INFO-3> "Started X2Go Client."
x2go-INFO-6> "Closing X2Go Client ..."
x2go-INFO-7> "Finished X2Go Client closing hooks."