Subject: Bug#948: X2Go Client fails to create xinerama.conf if screen coordinates have negative values

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:13:35 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.0
Severity: normal

Hi,

X2Go Client sometimes fails to create the xinerama.conf file in the  
server-side X2Go Session directory. This only happens, if screen  
coordinates have negative values (which happens when software-side  
swapping the client-side monitor layout via xrandr calls).

See error log below (from x2goclient --debug).

Mike

"""
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via  
SshProcess object 4: "export DISPLAY=:50;printf '\''-959 -599 1920  
1200\n961 -599 1920 1200'\'' >   
$HOME/.x2go/C-localadmin-50-1443008544_stDMATE_dp24/xinerama.conf"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:204> Running  
masterCon->addChannelConnection(this,  
'"e8c82b86-ae92-4b9b-b5ca-2384cde8ed41"', '"bash -c 'echo  
"X2GODATABEGIN:e8c82b86-ae92-4b9b-b5ca-2384cde8ed41"; export  
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"; export DISPLAY=:50;printf  
'\''-959 -599 1920 1200\n961 -599 1920 1200'\'' >  $HOME/.x2go"');
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1284> Locking SSH channel  
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1286> Passing new channel  
conenction object to channelConnections.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1288> Unlocking SSH channel  
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1476> Creating new channel.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1480> New channel:0x7fd99c0125a0

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1511> Executing remote:  
"bash -c 'echo "X2GODATABEGIN:e8c82b86-ae92-4b9b-b5ca-2384cde8ed41";  
export PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"; export DISPLAY=:50;printf  
'\''-959 -599 1920 1200\n961 -599 1920 1200'\'' >   
$HOME/.x2go/C-localadmin-50-1443008544_stDMATE_dp24/xinerama.conf;  
echo "X2GODATAEND:e8c82b86-ae92-4b9b-b5ca-2384cde8ed41";'"

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1534> New exec channel created.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1638> EOF on channel  
0x7fd99c0125a0; SshProcess object: 4
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1706> EOF sent.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1710> Channel closed.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:517> SSH finished: raw output  
(stdout): "X2GODATABEGIN:e8c82b86-ae92-4b9b-b5ca-2384cde8ed41
X2GODATAEND:e8c82b86-ae92-4b9b-b5ca-2384cde8ed41
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:523> Have stderr only, something must  
be wrong.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:528> SSH finished: false - "bash:  
Zeile 0: printf: -9: UngÃƒÂ¼ltige Option
printf: Gebrauch: printf [-v var] Format [Argumente]
" (4).

"""
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb