Subject: Bug#938: x2agent segfault in LibNX_X11.so when disconnecting

From: "James Kohout" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 09:14:50 -0500

Package:  x2goagent

Version:   3.5.0.31-1.el6

When I disconnected from a windows client, I lost my session.  This is the
result in the server at the time of the disconnect.  It does not happen
every time, just some times when I disconnect.  I can re-connect fine with a
new session, but the running session is lost.

Sep  2 00:34:36 tyler kernel: x2goagent[28724]: segfault at 7fff43451ff8 ip
00007fcf05ebad84 sp 00007fff43451ff0 error 6 in
libNX_X11.so.6.2[7fcf05e73000+10c000]

Sep  2 00:34:36 tyler /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: session with ID
jameskohout-58-1441122134_stDGNOME_dp32 has been suspended successfully

Sep  2 00:34:45 tyler abrt[11437]: Saved core dump of pid 28724
(/usr/lib64/nx/bin/nxagent) to
/var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2015-09-02-00:34:36-28724 (390942720 bytes)

Sep  2 00:34:45 tyler abrtd: Directory 'ccpp-2015-09-02-00:34:36-28724'
creation detected

Sep  2 00:34:45 tyler abrtd: Package 'nxagent' isn't signed with proper key

Sep  2 00:34:45 tyler abrtd: 'post-create' on
'/var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2015-09-02-00:34:36-28724' exited with 1

Sep  2 00:34:45 tyler abrtd: Deleting problem directory
'/var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2015-09-02-00:34:36-28724'

Linux tyler.dal.active-semi.com 2.6.32-504.8.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jan 27
12:21:41 PST 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linu

Distributor ID:    OracleServer

Description:        Oracle Linux Server release 6.6

Release:               6.6

Codename:        n/a

I looked and the /var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2015-09-02-00:34:36-28724 is gone.  

 

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTIFICATION: This communication may contain confidential 
information which is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) 
addressed in this email. If you are not the intended recipient of this 
communication, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or 
reproduction of this communication and/or attachment(s) is strictly 
prohibited; please notify the sender immediately, delete this communication 
and attachment(s) from your system, and destroy any hardcopies you may have 
printed

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:18:29 +0000

Control: forwarded -1 https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/81

Hi James,

> new session, but the running session is lost.

Your bug has been forwarded for further introspection to the new  
upstream location of nx-libs [1].

Mike

[1] https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/81
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/mailxchange/kronolith/fb.php?u=m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de