Subject: Bug#937: Info received for maintainer only (Parcel Delivery Notification)

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2017 23:30:02 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has been forwarded to the package maintainers (but not
other interested parties, as you requested) for their attention; they
will reply in due course.

Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
 [email-masked]

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
937: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=937
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems