Subject: Bug#937: UPS issue #8383538: unable to delivery parcel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 00:03:22 -0600

Dear Customer,

Your parcel was successfully delivered May 19 to UPS Station, but our courier cound not contact you.

Review the document that is attached to this e-mail!

Thank you,
 ,
UPS Chief Support Manager.

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 06:30:02 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has been forwarded to the package maintainers (but not
other interested parties, as you requested) for their attention; they
will reply in due course.

Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
 [email-masked]

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
937: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=937
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems