Subject: Bug#937: small typo -- X2go - X2Go

From: René Genz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 20:13:18 +0200

Package: x2wiki

Onthe website:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:usage:desktop-sharing

The word (3 times on website):
X2go

should be changed to:
X2Go

from my point of view. This make the spelling consistent with the other documentation.
-- 
Kind regards,
René

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 18:20:01 +0000

Thank you for filing a new Bug report with X2Go.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has been forwarded to the package maintainers (but not
other interested parties, as you requested) for their attention; they
will reply in due course.

Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
 [email-masked]

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
937: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=937
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: Tania Lugo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 17:15:09 +0000

On behalf of Jack Ma Foundation, $1 Million has been donated to you.
Contact  ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)  for more details.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.

---

From: "Alan Liu(+8615507654606)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:16:35 +0000

Dear&nbsp;manager,Happy New Year! This Alan Liu, who produced Electric Pressure Cooker and Induction Cooker for 10 years, we exported more than 30 countries&amp;areas currently.My factory has got ISO9001, SGS, BSCI factory audit certificate already, and supplying goods to many worldwide famous brands(such as: HELLOKITTY, WESTINGHOUSE, TOUGHMAMA, LENTA, YELMO, FELTRON, etc).Warmly welcome to contact us for further more details&amp;cooperation.----------------------------------Thank You&amp;Best Regards,Mr.Alan LiuZhongshan&nbsp;ALAN&nbsp;Electrical Appliance Co., LtdMobile/WhatsApp/Wechat/Zalo:+86 15507654606 / +86 18344488110E-mail:[email-masked]&nbsp;/&nbsp;[email-masked](Skype)Website:www.zsalan.comAddress:Shicai Industrial Park,No.61,Dongfu&nbsp;4th&nbsp;Road,Dongfeng town,Zhongshan,Guangdong,CN,528425
http://tracking.bestplcurtain.com/tracking/unsubscribe?d=dwkPCw8y70PwW5OMY2Puu-Dbmb3KHpzc8RDotAclsFhhGl_6KUKYjV65HPS_tF_b7JFjQkxUDYX_htRMPiSqrdovAjdc2rqQum8O5YkTTt640

---

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:30:03 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

 [email-masked]

-- 
937: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=937
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems