Subject: small typo -- X2GO Desktop Sharing

From: René Genz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 20:09:09 +0200

Package: x2godesktopsharing
Version: 3.1.1.2

If you make a right mouse button click on the tray icon of 'X2Go Desktop Sharing' you can read in the popup menu:
About X2GO Sharing

 From my point of view this should be changed to:
About X2Go Sharing

Furthermore, the 'About' item in the same menu reads in the body:
X2GO Desktop Sharing v3.1.1.2 (Qt - 4.8.6)

 From my point of view this should be changed to:
X2Go Desktop Sharing v3.1.1.2 (Qt - 4.8.6)

This make the spelling consistent with the documentation, see:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:usage:desktop-sharing
'... X2Go Desktop Sharing ...'

Please, note that the tranlsation files are affected as well.
-- 
Kind regards,
René