Subject: Bug#932: small website glitches

From: René Genz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 00:45:02 +0200

Package: wiki.x2go.org

On the website:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:build-howto-macos:x2goclient?s[]=source&s[]=mac&s[]=os
from my point of view the variable:
QMAKE_MAX_SDK

should be replaced with:
QMAKE_MAC_SDK

On:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/sources:start
a part of the text reads:
Learn how to build X2Go components from source code for DPKG (.deb format) based distributions.
links to:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:buildguide

 From my point of view the link should point to:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:deb-buildguide

As linked on:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:start

-- 
Kind regards,
René