Subject: Bug#932: small website glitches

From: René Genz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 00:45:02 +0200

Package: wiki.x2go.org

On the website:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:build-howto-macos:x2goclient?s[]=source&s[]=mac&s[]=os
from my point of view the variable:
QMAKE_MAX_SDK

should be replaced with:
QMAKE_MAC_SDK

On:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/sources:start
a part of the text reads:
Learn how to build X2Go components from source code for DPKG (.deb format) based distributions.
links to:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:buildguide

 From my point of view the link should point to:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:deb-buildguide

As linked on:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:start

-- 
Kind regards,
René

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 03:47:16 +0200

> from my point of view the variable:

Done. (Although the page is a bit out of date anyway, as macbuild.sh gained a
bit of further magic in the last few releases...)

> http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:start

Done. There was no buildguide page anyway, you're right.

Mihai

---

From: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 15:57:58 +0200

*Good Day Sir/Madam, We are pleased to invite you or your company to supply
the following Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump items listed
below: Product Unique Code: KL-KLI-CFP1500 0015SProduct Key: CFP1500
0015SQty. 75 Units Compulsory, Kindly send your quotation
to: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>, for immediate
approval. RegardsMrs Nancy Henry ElvisChief Global Supply OfficerUNILEVER
MANUFACTURING ILE-DE-FRANCE SUPPLY CHAINHead Quatre Address: 20 Rue Des
Deux Gares Rueil Malmaison Île-De-France 92500, FranceTel: +33 744
080894Fax: +33 744 080894WHATSAPP: +33 744
080894Email: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*