Subject: RE: [X2Go-Dev] RHEL7 Install Instruction Typo

From: "Christopher R. Halbersma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:51:48 +0000

Mihai,

That's absolutely perfect. Sorry for not including the link.

Chris Halbersma
System Administrator
[email-masked] : (323)-973-7556

-----Original Message-----
From: Mihai Moldovan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:50 AM
To: Christopher R. Halbersma <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] RHEL7 Install Instruction Typo

Control: close -1

On 20.08.2015 09:40 PM, Christopher R. Halbersma wrote:
> On the RHEL7 Instructions enabling the optional channel should 
> probably look like the following:
> 
>  
> 
> sudo subscription-manager repos --enable=rhel-7-server-optional-rpms
> 
>  
> 
> instead of the rhn-channel command. The rhn-channel commands I believe 
> are considered depreciated.

Thanks.

I've updated the information on
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2goserver?&#rhel_7 - hope that's correct.

Next time, please mention the exact page to make my life easier.

Mihai

Confidentiality Statement: The information (including any attachments)
contained in this communication is only meant for the intended recipient of
the transmission, and may be a confidential or a communication privileged
by law. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender
and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer
system. Thank You 

DISCLAIMER: The information (including any attachments) contained in this communication is only meant for the intended recipient of the transmission, and may be a confidential or a communication privileged by law. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank You.