Subject: Re: [X2Go-User] .xsession-x2go-errors filling up constantly

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 07:10:03 +0000

Control: severity -1 important

On  Mi 21 Okt 2015 06:22:14 CEST, Nigra Truo wrote:

> I have a question about the above file. This file regularly reaches 1 GB in
> no time, and that for every user I use on the x2go server. How can I stop
> this from filling? I'm pretty sure this also affects performance, if it is
> filling up so fast.

This is a know issue [1]. Raising severity a bit...

Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/923
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/mailxchange/kronolith/fb.php?u=m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de