Subject: Bug#92: setup.py fails to install symbolic link

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:09:10 -0700

With latest git I get:

error: can't copy 'icons_symlinked/PyHoca/16x16/system-search.png': doesn't 
exist or not a regular file

ls -l pyhoca-gui-0.2.1.2/icons_symlinked/PyHoca/16x16/
total 76
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  914 Dec 20 09:41 applications-development.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  758 Dec 20 09:41 applications-education.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  846 Dec 20 09:41 applications-games.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1179 Dec 20 09:41 applications-graphics.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1117 Dec 20 09:41 applications-internet.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1093 Dec 20 09:41 applications-multimedia.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  841 Dec 20 09:41 applications-office.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  872 Dec 20 09:41 applications-other.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1251 Dec 20 09:41 applications-system.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  888 Dec 20 09:41 applications-utilities.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1099 Dec 20 09:41 pyhoca-session.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1099 Dec 20 09:41 pyhoca-trayicon.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1099 Dec 20 09:41 pyhoca-winicon.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  846 Dec 20 09:41 question.png
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 orion nwra   68 Dec 20 09:41 system-search.png -> 
/usr/share/icons/gnome-colors-common/16x16/actions/system-search.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1367 Dec 20 09:41 x2go-logo-rotated.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra 1118 Dec 20 09:41 x2go-logo-ubuntu.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  547 Dec 20 09:41 x2go-logo-white-bg.png
-rw-r--r--. 1 orion nwra  705 Dec 20 09:41 x2go.png

I'm not sure this is configured as it should be....

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com