Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] GSSAPI Auth Bug

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:21:38 +0200

On 07.08.2015 01:37 AM, Lukas Koschmieder wrote:
> Package: x2goclient
> Version: 4.0.4.0

Please try upgrading to 4.0.5.0.

I have fixed a few bugs regarding GSSAPI/Kerberos in that version - maybe that
already solves your problem.

> I have noticed that this error
> disappears as soon as a user establishes his first SSH connection to my
> X2Go server (using PuTTY).

Additionally, this might not be a bug at all.

X2Go Client expects a valid Kerberos ticket to be available. Typically, Windows
users that use Kerberos already get a ticket at login time via AD or the like.

If that is not true for your setup, you will have to request a new ticket
manually the first time after login - and are responsible to also keep it from
expiring (e.g., via periodically requesting a new ticket or requesting a
renewable ticket and running the renew command every now and then.)

Mihai