Subject: pyhoca-gui PyAssertionError

From: philippe makowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 00:42:27 +0200

Package: pyhoca-gui
Version: 0.5.0.4

original bug report :
https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16174#c12
source package :
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/updates/5/pyhoca-gui/current/

Apparently, if no or an empty label is given to wx.MenuItem it assumes
to use a stock item.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/taskbar.py",
line 153, in CreateSessionManagerPopupMenu
    self.menu_sessionmanager =
self.PopupMenu(menus_taskbar.PyHocaGUI_Menu_TaskbarSessionManager(self._PyHocaGUI,
caller=self,))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/menus_taskbar.py",
line 1063, in __init__
    submenu=PyHocaGUI_Menu_TaskbarSessionProfile(self._PyHocaGUI,
caller=self, profile_name=profile_name))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/menus_taskbar.py",
line 781, in __init__
    session_info=_session_list[session_name],
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk2/wx/_core.py",
line 12019, in AppendMenu
    return _core_.Menu_AppendMenu(*args, **kwargs)
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "Assert failure" failed at
./src/common/stockitem.cpp(213) in wxGetStockLabel(): invalid stock
item ID