Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#907: pyhoca-gui PyAssertionError

From: philippe makowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:19:02 +0200

Hi, Mike

2015-07-17 13:13 GMT+02:00 Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>:

>
> Do you have any idea what menu item is without label with your setup?
>
No, sorry
I'm only trying to solve issue for Mageia,
this is a package in Mageia that wasn't well maintained, I'm just
trying to solve this for our users.
Can it be related to the x2goserver and or x2client version ?
x2goclient  Version: 4.0.1.3
x2goserver Version: 4.0.1.13

 here what the user reported :

$ pyhoca-gui
pyhoca-gui[14831] (PyHoca-GUI) WARN: the current release of PyHoca-GUI
does not support client configuration
pyhoca-gui[14831] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: registering X2Go
session gaia...
pyhoca-gui[14831] (x2goclient-pylib) NOTICE: initializing X2Go session...
pyhoca-gui[14831] (x2gocontrolsession-pylib) NOTICE: connecting to
[gaia.fis.unb.br]:22
pyhoca-gui[14831] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: registering X2Go
session gaia...
pyhoca-gui[14831] (PyHoca-GUI) NOTICE: [gaia - connect] Authentication
has been successful.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/taskbar.py",
line 153, in CreateSessionManagerPopupMenu
    self.menu_sessionmanager =
self.PopupMenu(menus_taskbar.PyHocaGUI_Menu_TaskbarSessionManager(self._PyHocaGUI,
caller=self,))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/menus_taskbar.py",
line 1063, in __init__
    submenu=PyHocaGUI_Menu_TaskbarSessionProfile(self._PyHocaGUI,
caller=self, profile_name=profile_name))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/menus_taskbar.py",
line 781, in __init__
    session_info=_session_list[session_name],
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk2/wx/_core.py",
line 12019, in AppendMenu
    return _core_.Menu_AppendMenu(*args, **kwargs)
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "Assert failure" failed at
./src/common/stockitem.cpp(213) in wxGetStockLabel(): invalid stock
item ID