Subject: Bug#906: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#906: -noprimaryclipboard option not working with vcxsrv 1.17

From: Mike DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:35:14 -0500

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:51 AM, Walid MOGHRABI <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Package: vcxsrv
> Version: 1.17
>
> With the latest x2go Windows client (4.0.4.0), the embedded X server
> (vcxsrv 1.17) does not support the -noprimaryclipboard option that is
> available through the preferences in the x2go client gui.
> The primaryclipboard behaviour is very annoying with Windows so disabling
> it is a good idea except that it can't be done with latest release, when
> running, I get a debug windows stating clearly that this parameter is not
> supported.
>

As the primary maintainer of X2Go Client for Windows and of X2Go's custom
builds of VcXsrv, I have taken note of this issue and #927 .

Investigating and fixing them are on my (busy) agenda. I cannot guarantee
an ETA though.