Subject: Bug#906: Info received and FILED only (Closing/Archiving)

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 22:15:03 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #906.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
906: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=906
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 22:15:03 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the vcxsrv package:

#906: -noprimaryclipboard option not working with vcxsrv 1.17

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Closing/Archiving
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:12:49 +0100

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

This issue was resolved quite a while ago.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur
-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

Subject: -noprimaryclipboard option not working with vcxsrv 1.17
From: Walid MOGHRABI <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:51:16 +0200 (CEST)

Package: vcxsrv 
Version: 1.17 

With the latest x2go Windows client (4.0.4.0), the embedded X server (vcxsrv 1.17) does not support the -noprimaryclipboard option that is available through the preferences in the x2go client gui. 
The primaryclipboard behaviour is very annoying with Windows so disabling it is a good idea except that it can't be done with latest release, when running, I get a debug windows stating clearly that this parameter is not supported. 

Regards, 

	Walid MOGHRABI 
	Exploitation / Operation 
	Id SKYPE : walid_smagic 

---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Thank you