Subject: package in official X2Go Debian repository depends on deprecated libqt4-gui

From: Simon Frei <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 14:21:11 +0200

Package:x2godesktopsharing
Version: 3.1.1.2

I tried to install x2godesktopsharing via the official repository for 
debian on stretch which fails due to the dependency libqt4-gui. This 
package name is deprecated, the correct one is libqtgui4. Please replace 
this dependence accordingly - thanks.

Output of command "sudo apt-get install x2godesktopsharing":

Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  x2godesktopsharing : Depends: libqt4-gui but it is not installable
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.