Subject: Bug#902: empty error message box when broker login fails

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:40:20 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Severity: normal
Version: 4.0.4.0

This issue happens on the Mac and Linux version of X2Go CLient (not  
tested: Windows version).

When logging into an SSH broker

   x2goclient --broker-url=ssh://<host>:22/usr/bin/x2gobroker-ssh --debug

and the broker's SSH daemon's sshd_config does not allow  
username/password authentication, I see the below message in the  
debug/error log...

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:681> "Authentication  
failed." - "Access denied. Authentication that can continue: publickey"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:711> SshMasterConnection,  
instance SshMasterConnection(0x7f9859f1ca20)  waiting for thread to  
finish.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:715> SshMasterConnection,  
instance SshMasterConnection(0x7f9859f1ca20)  thread finished.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:722> SshMasterConnection,  
instance SshMasterConnection(0x7f9859f1ca20)  finished destructor.
2015-07-03 10:23:19.277 x2goclient[573:507] modalSession has been  
exited prematurely - check for a reentrant call to endModalSession:
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5878> Setting focus.

... but on screen I see an empty message box with exclamation mark  
road sign (on the Mac version) but without any text specifying the  
error that has just occurred.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb