Subject: Bug#899: [X2Go-Dev] EPEL 6 8 Jul 2015 release has dependency error

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:37:27 +0200

On 01.07.2015 08:20 PM, Harris, Peter A wrote:
> Just for to be sure, I added the repo to two other machines (RHEL 6.4 and 5.8) with the same result.> > I take it that neither you nor anyone else has seen this?
No, this is the first time I hear about that.

Okay, I did the following:

- installed CentOS 6.6 in a VirtualBox VM (fetched as an appliance from
  http://virtualboxes.org/images/centos/)
- changed network stuff, mostly MACs and type (virtio-net), left NAT adapter
  connected and added host-only adapter (so that I can remote to the box from
  the host.)
- booted up the VM, fixed up networking inside of it (had to add config for
  eth1 and change MAC address of eth0 in udev persistent net rules and
  sysconfig)

I then went ahead to go crazy:

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# curl -O http://packages.x2go.org/epel/x2go.repo
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
103 1349 103 1349 0 0 11819 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 39676
[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# less x2go.repo
[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum makecache fast
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: centos.intergenia.de
* extras: centos.mirror-server.de
* updates: artfiles.org
base | 3.7 kB 00:00
extras | 20 kB 00:00 ...
http://centos.mirror-server.de/6.6/extras/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] Error importing repomd.xml for extras: Damaged repomd.xml file
Trying other mirror.
extras | 3.4 kB 00:00
updates | 3.4 kB 00:00
x2go-extras-epel | 2.9 kB 00:00
x2go-release-epel | 2.9 kB 00:00
Metadata Cache Created

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum search libXcompshad3
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: centos.intergenia.de
* extras: centos.mirror-server.de
* updates: artfiles.org
==================================================================================================== N/S Matched: libXcompshad3 ====================================================================================================
libXcompshad3.x86_64 : NX session shadowing Library

Name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------
Package available, according to yum...
--------------------------------------------------------

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum install x2goserver x2goserver-xsession
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Setting up Install Process
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: centos.intergenia.de
* extras: centos.mirror-server.de
* updates: artfiles.org
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
[HUGE OUTPUT]
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64 (x2go-release-epel)
Requires: sshfs
Error: Package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64 (x2go-release-epel)
Requires: pwgen
Error: Package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64 (x2go-release-epel)
Requires: perl(File::BaseDir)
You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

--------------------------------------------------------
Bummer, let's add the EPEL repo to install thee packages...
--------------------------------------------------------

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum install epel-release
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Setting up Install Process
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: ftp.plusline.de
* extras: centos.copahost.com
* updates: ftp.plusline.de
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package epel-release.noarch 0:6-8 will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Package Arch Version Repository Size
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Installing:
epel-release noarch 6-8 extras 14 k

Transaction Summary
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Install 1 Package(s)

Total download size: 14 k
Installed size: 22 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm | 14 kB 00:00
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
Installing : epel-release-6-8.noarch 1/1
Verifying : epel-release-6-8.noarch 1/1

Installed:
epel-release.noarch 0:6-8

Complete!

--------------------------------------------------------
Updating the yum cache...
--------------------------------------------------------

root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum makecache fast
[uninteresting]

--------------------------------------------------------
Installing the missing packages (and only them!)...
--------------------------------------------------------

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum install fuse-sshfs pwgen perl-File-BaseDir
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Setting up Install Process
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: ftp.plusline.de
* epel: mirror.imt-systems.com
* extras: centos.copahost.com
* updates: centos.copahost.com
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package fuse-sshfs.x86_64 0:2.4-1.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.7)(64bit) for package: fuse-sshfs-2.4-1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.6)(64bit) for package: fuse-sshfs-2.4-1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.5)(64bit) for package: fuse-sshfs-2.4-1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.4)(64bit) for package: fuse-sshfs-2.4-1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2(FUSE_2.2)(64bit) for package: fuse-sshfs-2.4-1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libfuse.so.2()(64bit) for package: fuse-sshfs-2.4-1.el6.x86_64
---> Package perl-File-BaseDir.noarch 0:0.03-13.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: perl(strict) for package: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.el6.noarch
--> Processing Dependency: perl(File::Spec) for package: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.el6.noarch
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Exporter) for package: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.el6.noarch
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Carp) for package: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.el6.noarch
--> Processing Dependency: perl(:MODULE_COMPAT_5.10.1) for package: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.el6.noarch
---> Package pwgen.x86_64 0:2.07-1.el6 will be installed
--> Running transaction check
---> Package fuse-libs.x86_64 0:2.8.3-4.el6 will be installed
---> Package perl.x86_64 4:5.10.1-136.el6_6.1 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: perl-libs = 4:5.10.1-136.el6_6.1 for package: 4:perl-5.10.1-136.el6_6.1.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl-libs for package: 4:perl-5.10.1-136.el6_6.1.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(version) for package: 4:perl-5.10.1-136.el6_6.1.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Pod::Simple) for package: 4:perl-5.10.1-136.el6_6.1.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Module::Pluggable) for package: 4:perl-5.10.1-136.el6_6.1.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libperl.so()(64bit) for package: 4:perl-5.10.1-136.el6_6.1.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package perl-Module-Pluggable.x86_64 1:3.90-136.el6_6.1 will be installed
---> Package perl-Pod-Simple.x86_64 1:3.13-136.el6_6.1 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Pod::Escapes) >= 1.04 for package: 1:perl-Pod-Simple-3.13-136.el6_6.1.x86_64
---> Package perl-libs.x86_64 4:5.10.1-136.el6_6.1 will be installed
---> Package perl-version.x86_64 3:0.77-136.el6_6.1 will be installed
--> Running transaction check
---> Package perl-Pod-Escapes.x86_64 1:1.04-136.el6_6.1 will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Package Arch Version Repository Size
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Installing:
[uninteresting, will be shown at the end]

Transaction Summary
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Install 10 Package(s)

Total download size: 11 M
Installed size: 36 M

[epel]
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
[uninteresting]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total 364 kB/s | 11 MB 00:31
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID 0608b895: NOKEY
Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6
Importing GPG key 0x0608B895:
Userid : EPEL (6) <[email-masked]>
Package: epel-release-6-8.noarch (@extras)
From : /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
[uninteresting]

Installed:
fuse-sshfs.x86_64 0:2.4-1.el6 perl-File-BaseDir.noarch 0:0.03-13.el6 pwgen.x86_64 0:2.07-1.el6

Dependency Installed:
fuse-libs.x86_64 0:2.8.3-4.el6 perl.x86_64 4:5.10.1-136.el6_6.1 perl-Module-Pluggable.x86_64 1:3.90-136.el6_6.1 perl-Pod-Escapes.x86_64 1:1.04-136.el6_6.1 perl-Pod-Simple.x86_64 1:3.13-136.el6_6.1
perl-libs.x86_64 4:5.10.1-136.el6_6.1 perl-version.x86_64 3:0.77-136.el6_6.1

Complete!

--------------------------------------------------------
Disabling the EPEL repo again...
--------------------------------------------------------

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# vi epel.repo
[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum clean
[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum makecache fast

--------------------------------------------------------
Trying to install x2goserver and x2goserver-xsession again...
--------------------------------------------------------

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum install x2goserver x2goserver-xsession
[HUGE OUTPUT]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total 2.3 MB/s | 14 MB 00:05
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 5bfe2b6e: NOKEY
Retrieving key from http://packages.x2go.org/pub.key
Importing GPG key 0x5BFE2B6E:
Userid: "X2go Debian/Ubuntu Packaging <[email-masked]>"
From : http://packages.x2go.org/pub.key
Is this ok [y/N]: y

Package perl-Capture-Tiny-0.23-0.0x2go1.el6.noarch.rpm is not signed

--------------------------------------------------------
Aww. I went ahead and signed the extras packages on our
packages server.
Then cleaned and regenerated yum cache.
--------------------------------------------------------

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum clean
[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum makecache fast

--------------------------------------------------------
Retrying to install x2goserver and x2goserver-xsession.
--------------------------------------------------------

[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# yum install x2goserver x2goserver-xsession
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Setting up Install Process
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * base: ftp.plusline.de
 * extras: centos.copahost.com
 * updates: ftp.plusline.de
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package x2goserver.x86_64 0:4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: x2goagent >= 3.5.0.25 for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Capture::Tiny) for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: bc for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: xorg-x11-fonts-misc for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(DBI) for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: x2goserver-extensions for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: xorg-x11-xauth for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(DBD::Pg) for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Config::Simple) for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(DBD::SQLite) for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(File::Which) for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: lsof for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Try::Tiny) for package: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 0:4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: xorg-x11-xinit for package: x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package bc.x86_64 0:1.06.95-1.el6 will be installed
---> Package lsof.x86_64 0:4.82-4.el6 will be installed
---> Package perl-Capture-Tiny.noarch 0:0.23-0.0x2go1.el6 will be installed
---> Package perl-Config-Simple.noarch 0:4.59-5.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package perl-DBD-Pg.x86_64 0:2.15.1-4.el6_3 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libpq.so.5()(64bit) for package: perl-DBD-Pg-2.15.1-4.el6_3.x86_64
---> Package perl-DBD-SQLite.x86_64 0:1.27-3.el6 will be installed
---> Package perl-DBI.x86_64 0:1.609-4.el6 will be installed
---> Package perl-File-Which.noarch 0:1.09-2.el6 will be installed
---> Package perl-Try-Tiny.noarch 0:0.12-1.el6 will be installed
---> Package x2goagent.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: nxagent for package: x2goagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
---> Package x2goserver-extensions.x86_64 0:4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package xorg-x11-fonts-misc.noarch 0:7.2-9.1.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: mkfontdir for package: xorg-x11-fonts-misc-7.2-9.1.el6.noarch
--> Processing Dependency: mkfontdir for package: xorg-x11-fonts-misc-7.2-9.1.el6.noarch
--> Processing Dependency: fontconfig for package: xorg-x11-fonts-misc-7.2-9.1.el6.noarch
--> Processing Dependency: fontconfig for package: xorg-x11-fonts-misc-7.2-9.1.el6.noarch
---> Package xorg-x11-xauth.x86_64 1:1.0.2-7.1.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libXmuu.so.1()(64bit) for package: 1:xorg-x11-xauth-1.0.2-7.1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXext.so.6()(64bit) for package: 1:xorg-x11-xauth-1.0.2-7.1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXau.so.6()(64bit) for package: 1:xorg-x11-xauth-1.0.2-7.1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libX11.so.6()(64bit) for package: 1:xorg-x11-xauth-1.0.2-7.1.el6.x86_64
---> Package xorg-x11-xinit.x86_64 0:1.0.9-14.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: xorg-x11-server-utils for package: xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.9-14.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: ConsoleKit-x11 for package: xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.9-14.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libck-connector.so.0()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.9-14.el6.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package ConsoleKit-libs.x86_64 0:0.4.1-3.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: dbus >= 0.90 for package: ConsoleKit-libs-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64
---> Package ConsoleKit-x11.x86_64 0:0.4.1-3.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: ConsoleKit = 0.4.1-3.el6 for package: ConsoleKit-x11-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64
---> Package fontconfig.x86_64 0:2.8.0-5.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: freetype >= 2.1.4 for package: fontconfig-2.8.0-5.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libfreetype.so.6()(64bit) for package: fontconfig-2.8.0-5.el6.x86_64
---> Package libX11.x86_64 0:1.6.0-2.2.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libX11-common = 1.6.0-2.2.el6 for package: libX11-1.6.0-2.2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libxcb.so.1()(64bit) for package: libX11-1.6.0-2.2.el6.x86_64
---> Package libXau.x86_64 0:1.0.6-4.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXext.x86_64 0:1.3.2-2.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXmu.x86_64 0:1.1.1-2.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libXt.so.6()(64bit) for package: libXmu-1.1.1-2.el6.x86_64
---> Package nxagent.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libXcomp.so.3()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXcompext.so.3()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xdamage.so.1()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xpm.so.4()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xinerama.so.1()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xfixes.so.3()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_X11.so.6()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXcompshad.so.3()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xext.so.6()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xtst.so.6()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xdmcp.so.6()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xrandr.so.2()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xcomposite.so.1()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libNX_Xrender.so.1()(64bit) for package: nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
---> Package postgresql-libs.x86_64 0:8.4.20-3.el6_6 will be installed
---> Package xorg-x11-font-utils.x86_64 1:7.2-11.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libfontenc.so.1()(64bit) for package: 1:xorg-x11-font-utils-7.2-11.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXfont.so.1()(64bit) for package: 1:xorg-x11-font-utils-7.2-11.el6.x86_64
---> Package xorg-x11-server-utils.x86_64 0:7.7-2.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: mcpp for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXxf86vm.so.1()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXxf86misc.so.1()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXrender.so.1()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXrandr.so.2()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXinerama.so.1()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXi.so.6()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libXcursor.so.1()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libICE.so.6()(64bit) for package: xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package ConsoleKit.x86_64 0:0.4.1-3.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libpolkit-gobject-1.so.0()(64bit) for package: ConsoleKit-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64
---> Package dbus.x86_64 1:1.2.24-8.el6_6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: dbus-libs = 1:1.2.24-8.el6_6 for package: 1:dbus-1.2.24-8.el6_6.x86_64
---> Package freetype.x86_64 0:2.3.11-15.el6_6.1 will be installed
---> Package libICE.x86_64 0:1.0.6-1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_X11-6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: nx-libs(x86-64) >= 3.5.0.29 for package: libNX_X11-6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
---> Package libNX_Xcomposite1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xdamage1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xdmcp6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xext6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xfixes3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xinerama1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xpm4.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xrandr2.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xrender1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libNX_Xtst6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libX11-common.noarch 0:1.6.0-2.2.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXcomp3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libpng12.so.0(PNG12_0)(64bit) for package: libXcomp3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libjpeg.so.62(LIBJPEG_6.2)(64bit) for package: libXcomp3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libpng12.so.0()(64bit) for package: libXcomp3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libjpeg.so.62()(64bit) for package: libXcomp3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64
---> Package libXcompext3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXcompshad3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXcursor.x86_64 0:1.1.14-2.1.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libXfixes.so.3()(64bit) for package: libXcursor-1.1.14-2.1.el6.x86_64
---> Package libXfont.x86_64 0:1.4.5-4.el6_6 will be installed
---> Package libXi.x86_64 0:1.7.2-2.2.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXinerama.x86_64 0:1.1.3-2.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXrandr.x86_64 0:1.4.1-2.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXrender.x86_64 0:0.9.8-2.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXt.x86_64 0:1.1.4-6.1.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libSM.so.6()(64bit) for package: libXt-1.1.4-6.1.el6.x86_64
---> Package libXxf86misc.x86_64 0:1.0.3-4.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXxf86vm.x86_64 0:1.1.3-2.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libfontenc.x86_64 0:1.0.5-2.el6 will be installed
---> Package libxcb.x86_64 0:1.9.1-2.el6 will be installed
---> Package mcpp.x86_64 0:2.7.2-4.1.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libmcpp.so.0()(64bit) for package: mcpp-2.7.2-4.1.el6.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package dbus-libs.x86_64 1:1.2.24-7.el6_3 will be updated
---> Package dbus-libs.x86_64 1:1.2.24-8.el6_6 will be an update
---> Package libSM.x86_64 0:1.2.1-2.el6 will be installed
---> Package libXfixes.x86_64 0:5.0.1-2.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libjpeg-turbo.x86_64 0:1.2.1-3.el6_5 will be installed
---> Package libmcpp.x86_64 0:2.7.2-4.1.el6 will be installed
---> Package libpng.x86_64 2:1.2.49-1.el6_2 will be installed
---> Package nx-libs.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6 will be installed
---> Package polkit.x86_64 0:0.96-7.el6 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libeggdbus-1.so.0()(64bit) for package: polkit-0.96-7.el6.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package eggdbus.x86_64 0:0.6-3.el6 will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
 Package                                               Arch                                   Version                                                                       Repository                                         Size
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Installing:
 x2goserver                                            x86_64                                 4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6                                 x2go-release-epel                                  84 k
 x2goserver-xsession                                   x86_64                                 4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6                                 x2go-release-epel                                  26 k
Installing for dependencies:
 ConsoleKit                                            x86_64                                 0.4.1-3.el6                                                                   base                                               82 k
 ConsoleKit-libs                                       x86_64                                 0.4.1-3.el6                                                                   base                                               17 k
 ConsoleKit-x11                                        x86_64                                 0.4.1-3.el6                                                                   base                                               20 k
 bc                                                    x86_64                                 1.06.95-1.el6                                                                 base                                              110 k
 dbus                                                  x86_64                                 1:1.2.24-8.el6_6                                                              updates                                           207 k
 eggdbus                                               x86_64                                 0.6-3.el6                                                                     base                                               91 k
 fontconfig                                            x86_64                                 2.8.0-5.el6                                                                   base                                              186 k
 freetype                                              x86_64                                 2.3.11-15.el6_6.1                                                             updates                                           361 k
 libICE                                                x86_64                                 1.0.6-1.el6                                                                   base                                               53 k
 libNX_X11-6                                           x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 496 k
 libNX_Xcomposite1                                     x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 6.9 k
 libNX_Xdamage1                                        x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 6.8 k
 libNX_Xdmcp6                                          x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  11 k
 libNX_Xext6                                           x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  25 k
 libNX_Xfixes3                                         x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 9.8 k
 libNX_Xinerama1                                       x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 7.1 k
 libNX_Xpm4                                            x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  34 k
 libNX_Xrandr2                                         x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 9.1 k
 libNX_Xrender1                                        x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  19 k
 libNX_Xtst6                                           x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  12 k
 libSM                                                 x86_64                                 1.2.1-2.el6                                                                   base                                               37 k
 libX11                                                x86_64                                 1.6.0-2.2.el6                                                                 base                                              586 k
 libX11-common                                         noarch                                 1.6.0-2.2.el6                                                                 base                                              192 k
 libXau                                                x86_64                                 1.0.6-4.el6                                                                   base                                               24 k
 libXcomp3                                             x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 303 k
 libXcompext3                                          x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  33 k
 libXcompshad3                                         x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  31 k
 libXcursor                                            x86_64                                 1.1.14-2.1.el6                                                                base                                               28 k
 libXext                                               x86_64                                 1.3.2-2.1.el6                                                                 base                                               35 k
 libXfixes                                             x86_64                                 5.0.1-2.1.el6                                                                 base                                               17 k
 libXfont                                              x86_64                                 1.4.5-4.el6_6                                                                 updates                                           137 k
 libXi                                                 x86_64                                 1.7.2-2.2.el6                                                                 base                                               37 k
 libXinerama                                           x86_64                                 1.1.3-2.1.el6                                                                 base                                               13 k
 libXmu                                                x86_64                                 1.1.1-2.el6                                                                   base                                               66 k
 libXrandr                                             x86_64                                 1.4.1-2.1.el6                                                                 base                                               23 k
 libXrender                                            x86_64                                 0.9.8-2.1.el6                                                                 base                                               24 k
 libXt                                                 x86_64                                 1.1.4-6.1.el6                                                                 base                                              165 k
 libXxf86misc                                          x86_64                                 1.0.3-4.el6                                                                   base                                               18 k
 libXxf86vm                                            x86_64                                 1.1.3-2.1.el6                                                                 base                                               16 k
 libfontenc                                            x86_64                                 1.0.5-2.el6                                                                   base                                               24 k
 libjpeg-turbo                                         x86_64                                 1.2.1-3.el6_5                                                                 base                                              174 k
 libmcpp                                               x86_64                                 2.7.2-4.1.el6                                                                 base                                               69 k
 libpng                                                x86_64                                 2:1.2.49-1.el6_2                                                              base                                              182 k
 libxcb                                                x86_64                                 1.9.1-2.el6                                                                   base                                              110 k
 lsof                                                  x86_64                                 4.82-4.el6                                                                    base                                              319 k
 mcpp                                                  x86_64                                 2.7.2-4.1.el6                                                                 base                                               23 k
 nx-libs                                               x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  16 k
 nxagent                                               x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                 1.5 M
 perl-Capture-Tiny                                     noarch                                 0.23-0.0x2go1.el6                                                             x2go-extras-epel                                   30 k
 perl-Config-Simple                                    noarch                                 4.59-5.1.el6                                                                  base                                               34 k
 perl-DBD-Pg                                           x86_64                                 2.15.1-4.el6_3                                                                base                                              196 k
 perl-DBD-SQLite                                       x86_64                                 1.27-3.el6                                                                    base                                               83 k
 perl-DBI                                              x86_64                                 1.609-4.el6                                                                   base                                              705 k
 perl-File-Which                                       noarch                                 1.09-2.el6                                                                    base                                               18 k
 perl-Try-Tiny                                         noarch                                 0.12-1.el6                                                                    x2go-extras-epel                                   23 k
 polkit                                                x86_64                                 0.96-7.el6                                                                    base                                              161 k
 postgresql-libs                                       x86_64                                 8.4.20-3.el6_6                                                                updates                                           202 k
 x2goagent                                             x86_64                                 3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                                  x2go-release-epel                                  13 k
 x2goserver-extensions                                 x86_64                                 4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6                                 x2go-release-epel                                  27 k
 xorg-x11-font-utils                                   x86_64                                 1:7.2-11.el6                                                                  base                                               75 k
 xorg-x11-fonts-misc                                   noarch                                 7.2-9.1.el6                                                                   base                                              5.8 M
 xorg-x11-server-utils                                 x86_64                                 7.7-2.el6                                                                     base                                              155 k
 xorg-x11-xauth                                        x86_64                                 1:1.0.2-7.1.el6                                                               base                                               35 k
 xorg-x11-xinit                                        x86_64                                 1.0.9-14.el6                                                                  base                                               43 k
Updating for dependencies:
 dbus-libs                                             x86_64                                 1:1.2.24-8.el6_6                                                              updates                                           127 k

Transaction Summary
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Install      66 Package(s)
Upgrade       1 Package(s)

Total size: 14 M
Total download size: 30 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
perl-Capture-Tiny-0.23-0.0x2go1.el6.noarch.rpm                                                                                                                                                               |  30 kB     00:00
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
  Updating   : 1:dbus-libs-1.2.24-8.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                               1/68
  Installing : 1:dbus-1.2.24-8.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                    2/68
  Installing : libICE-1.0.6-1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       3/68
  Installing : perl-DBI-1.609-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                     4/68
  Installing : freetype-2.3.11-15.el6_6.1.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                               5/68
  Installing : ConsoleKit-libs-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              6/68
  Installing : libXau-1.0.6-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       7/68
  Installing : 2:libpng-1.2.49-1.el6_2.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                  8/68
  Installing : libfontenc-1.0.5-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                   9/68
  Installing : libjpeg-turbo-1.2.1-3.el6_5.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                             10/68
  Installing : libXfont-1.4.5-4.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                  11/68
  Installing : 1:xorg-x11-font-utils-7.2-11.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                        12/68
  Installing : libxcb-1.9.1-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      13/68
  Installing : fontconfig-2.8.0-5.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                  14/68
  Installing : xorg-x11-fonts-misc-7.2-9.1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                         15/68
  Installing : perl-DBD-SQLite-1.27-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              16/68
  Installing : libSM-1.2.1-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       17/68
  Installing : eggdbus-0.6-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       18/68
  Installing : polkit-0.96-7.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       19/68
  Installing : ConsoleKit-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                  20/68
  Installing : libX11-common-1.6.0-2.2.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                             21/68
  Installing : libX11-1.6.0-2.2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                    22/68
  Installing : libXext-1.3.2-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                   23/68
  Installing : nx-libs-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                    24/68
  Installing : libXcomp3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                  25/68
  Installing : libNX_X11-6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                26/68
  Installing : libNX_Xext6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                27/68
  Installing : libXrender-0.9.8-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                28/68
  Installing : libNX_Xtst6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                29/68
  Installing : libNX_Xrender1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                             30/68
  Installing : libNX_Xrandr2-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                              31/68
  Installing : libNX_Xdamage1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                             32/68
  Installing : libXt-1.1.4-6.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                     33/68
  Installing : libXmu-1.1.1-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      34/68
  Installing : 1:xorg-x11-xauth-1.0.2-7.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                          35/68
  Installing : libXcompshad3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                              36/68
  Installing : libXrandr-1.4.1-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                 37/68
  Installing : libNX_Xinerama1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                            38/68
  Installing : libNX_Xpm4-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                 39/68
  Installing : libXcompext3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                               40/68
  Installing : libNX_Xdmcp6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                               41/68
  Installing : libNX_Xcomposite1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                          42/68
  Installing : libNX_Xfixes3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                              43/68
  Installing : nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                    44/68
  Installing : x2goagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                  45/68
  Installing : libXxf86misc-1.0.3-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                46/68
  Installing : libXxf86vm-1.1.3-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                47/68
  Installing : libXinerama-1.1.3-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                               48/68
  Installing : libXi-1.7.2-2.2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                     49/68
  Installing : libXfixes-5.0.1-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                 50/68
  Installing : libXcursor-1.1.14-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                               51/68
  Installing : ConsoleKit-x11-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              52/68
  Installing : bc-1.06.95-1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                        53/68
  Installing : perl-Try-Tiny-0.12-1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                                54/68
  Installing : perl-Config-Simple-4.59-5.1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                         55/68
  Installing : perl-Capture-Tiny-0.23-0.0x2go1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                     56/68
  Installing : lsof-4.82-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                         57/68
  Installing : libmcpp-2.7.2-4.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                   58/68
  Installing : mcpp-2.7.2-4.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      59/68
  Installing : xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                         60/68
  Installing : xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.9-14.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                             61/68
  Installing : perl-File-Which-1.09-2.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                              62/68
  Installing : postgresql-libs-8.4.20-3.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                          63/68
  Installing : perl-DBD-Pg-2.15.1-4.el6_3.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              64/68
  Installing : x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                       65/68
  Installing : x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                     66/68
  Installing : x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                67/68
  Cleanup    : 1:dbus-libs-1.2.24-7.el6_3.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              68/68
  Verifying  : x2goagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                   1/68
  Verifying  : libXcompext3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                2/68
  Verifying  : libXrender-0.9.8-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                 3/68
  Verifying  : x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                        4/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xtst6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                 5/68
  Verifying  : postgresql-libs-8.4.20-3.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                           6/68
  Verifying  : fontconfig-2.8.0-5.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                   7/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xdmcp6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                8/68
  Verifying  : libXcompshad3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                               9/68
  Verifying  : libxcb-1.9.1-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      10/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xcomposite1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                          11/68
  Verifying  : ConsoleKit-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                  12/68
  Verifying  : xorg-x11-fonts-misc-7.2-9.1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                         13/68
  Verifying  : libX11-1.6.0-2.2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                    14/68
  Verifying  : libjpeg-turbo-1.2.1-3.el6_5.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                             15/68
  Verifying  : libXfixes-5.0.1-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                 16/68
  Verifying  : x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                     17/68
  Verifying  : libXext-1.3.2-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                   18/68
  Verifying  : x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                19/68
  Verifying  : libXcursor-1.1.14-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                               20/68
  Verifying  : libfontenc-1.0.5-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                  21/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xinerama1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                            22/68
  Verifying  : libXxf86misc-1.0.3-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                23/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xdamage1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                             24/68
  Verifying  : perl-File-Which-1.09-2.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                              25/68
  Verifying  : 1:xorg-x11-font-utils-7.2-11.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                        26/68
  Verifying  : libmcpp-2.7.2-4.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                   27/68
  Verifying  : perl-DBD-Pg-2.15.1-4.el6_3.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              28/68
  Verifying  : 1:dbus-1.2.24-8.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                   29/68
  Verifying  : eggdbus-0.6-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       30/68
  Verifying  : polkit-0.96-7.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       31/68
  Verifying  : lsof-4.82-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                         32/68
  Verifying  : perl-DBD-SQLite-1.27-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              33/68
  Verifying  : freetype-2.3.11-15.el6_6.1.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              34/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xpm4-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                 35/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xrender1-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                             36/68
  Verifying  : xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.9-14.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                             37/68
  Verifying  : perl-Capture-Tiny-0.23-0.0x2go1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                     38/68
  Verifying  : ConsoleKit-libs-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                             39/68
  Verifying  : libXrandr-1.4.1-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                 40/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xext6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                41/68
  Verifying  : libXxf86vm-1.1.3-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                42/68
  Verifying  : libNX_X11-6-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                43/68
  Verifying  : libXinerama-1.1.3-2.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                               44/68
  Verifying  : perl-Config-Simple-4.59-5.1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                         45/68
  Verifying  : nx-libs-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                    46/68
  Verifying  : perl-Try-Tiny-0.12-1.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                                47/68
  Verifying  : 2:libpng-1.2.49-1.el6_2.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                 48/68
  Verifying  : libXcomp3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                  49/68
  Verifying  : perl-DBI-1.609-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                    50/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xrandr2-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                              51/68
  Verifying  : mcpp-2.7.2-4.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      52/68
  Verifying  : libXi-1.7.2-2.2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                     53/68
  Verifying  : xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                         54/68
  Verifying  : libXau-1.0.6-4.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      55/68
  Verifying  : libXt-1.1.4-6.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                     56/68
  Verifying  : 1:dbus-libs-1.2.24-8.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              57/68
  Verifying  : libICE-1.0.6-1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      58/68
  Verifying  : libNX_Xfixes3-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                              59/68
  Verifying  : ConsoleKit-x11-0.4.1-3.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              60/68
  Verifying  : bc-1.06.95-1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                        61/68
  Verifying  : nxagent-3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                    62/68
  Verifying  : 1:xorg-x11-xauth-1.0.2-7.1.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                          63/68
  Verifying  : libXfont-1.4.5-4.el6_6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                  64/68
  Verifying  : libSM-1.2.1-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                       65/68
  Verifying  : libXmu-1.1.1-2.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                                      66/68
  Verifying  : libX11-common-1.6.0-2.2.el6.noarch                                                                                                                                                                             67/68
  Verifying  : 1:dbus-libs-1.2.24-7.el6_3.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                              68/68

Installed:
  x2goserver.x86_64 0:4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6                                            x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 0:4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6

Dependency Installed:
  ConsoleKit.x86_64 0:0.4.1-3.el6                                          ConsoleKit-libs.x86_64 0:0.4.1-3.el6                                            ConsoleKit-x11.x86_64 0:0.4.1-3.el6
  bc.x86_64 0:1.06.95-1.el6                                                dbus.x86_64 1:1.2.24-8.el6_6                                                    eggdbus.x86_64 0:0.6-3.el6
  fontconfig.x86_64 0:2.8.0-5.el6                                          freetype.x86_64 0:2.3.11-15.el6_6.1                                             libICE.x86_64 0:1.0.6-1.el6
  libNX_X11-6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6        libNX_Xcomposite1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6         libNX_Xdamage1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6
  libNX_Xdmcp6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6       libNX_Xext6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6               libNX_Xfixes3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6
  libNX_Xinerama1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6    libNX_Xpm4.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                libNX_Xrandr2.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6
  libNX_Xrender1.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6     libNX_Xtst6.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6               libSM.x86_64 0:1.2.1-2.el6
  libX11.x86_64 0:1.6.0-2.2.el6                                            libX11-common.noarch 0:1.6.0-2.2.el6                                            libXau.x86_64 0:1.0.6-4.el6
  libXcomp3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6          libXcompext3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6              libXcompshad3.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6
  libXcursor.x86_64 0:1.1.14-2.1.el6                                       libXext.x86_64 0:1.3.2-2.1.el6                                                  libXfixes.x86_64 0:5.0.1-2.1.el6
  libXfont.x86_64 0:1.4.5-4.el6_6                                          libXi.x86_64 0:1.7.2-2.2.el6                                                    libXinerama.x86_64 0:1.1.3-2.1.el6
  libXmu.x86_64 0:1.1.1-2.el6                                              libXrandr.x86_64 0:1.4.1-2.1.el6                                                libXrender.x86_64 0:0.9.8-2.1.el6
  libXt.x86_64 0:1.1.4-6.1.el6                                             libXxf86misc.x86_64 0:1.0.3-4.el6                                               libXxf86vm.x86_64 0:1.1.3-2.1.el6
  libfontenc.x86_64 0:1.0.5-2.el6                                          libjpeg-turbo.x86_64 0:1.2.1-3.el6_5                                            libmcpp.x86_64 0:2.7.2-4.1.el6
  libpng.x86_64 2:1.2.49-1.el6_2                                           libxcb.x86_64 0:1.9.1-2.el6                                                     lsof.x86_64 0:4.82-4.el6
  mcpp.x86_64 0:2.7.2-4.1.el6                                              nx-libs.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6                   nxagent.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6
  perl-Capture-Tiny.noarch 0:0.23-0.0x2go1.el6                             perl-Config-Simple.noarch 0:4.59-5.1.el6                                        perl-DBD-Pg.x86_64 0:2.15.1-4.el6_3
  perl-DBD-SQLite.x86_64 0:1.27-3.el6                                      perl-DBI.x86_64 0:1.609-4.el6                                                   perl-File-Which.noarch 0:1.09-2.el6
  perl-Try-Tiny.noarch 0:0.12-1.el6                                        polkit.x86_64 0:0.96-7.el6                                                      postgresql-libs.x86_64 0:8.4.20-3.el6_6
  x2goagent.x86_64 0:3.5.0.31-0.0x2go1.1.git20150608.671.main.el6          x2goserver-extensions.x86_64 0:4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20150608.1064.main.el6    xorg-x11-font-utils.x86_64 1:7.2-11.el6
  xorg-x11-fonts-misc.noarch 0:7.2-9.1.el6                                 xorg-x11-server-utils.x86_64 0:7.7-2.el6                                        xorg-x11-xauth.x86_64 1:1.0.2-7.1.el6
  xorg-x11-xinit.x86_64 0:1.0.9-14.el6

Dependency Updated:
  dbus-libs.x86_64 1:1.2.24-8.el6_6

Complete!

--------------------------------------------------------
So... for what it's worth, I installed x2goserver successfully on CentOS 6.6 and didn't see *any* of the errors you've seen, even *with* package signature checking enabled. It did ask me to import the key, though.

How does my setup differ from yours, besides it being RHEL and not CentOS?

Mihai