Subject: x2go server fails on plasma5

From: Klaus Kolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:38:21 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.19-3.fc22

I'm trying to make x2go work on my freshly installed Fedora 22 KDE.

I only get an empty blank and black window as return. (se attached
snapshot x2go.png).

If I try to resize it I get a dialogue as shown on the second
attachment (x2go-2.png). No of my known passwords is accepted. There
is nothing to do but to shut down the window again.

It works perfectly on Fedora 21. So it may have something to do with
the changes in KDE - maybe plasma5 or the like.

Iøve also attached the session.err and session.log

|<

- -- 
Med venlig hilsen

Klaus Kolle
Direktør
B.Sc.EE., Master of IT           e-mail : [email-masked]
Kolle, IT-Ingeniørfirma ApS      www    : www.kolle.com
Kollundvej 5                     Phone  : +45 87206040 / +45 22216044
DK-8600 Silkeborg, Denmark

Planlægning er tanker om noget man agter at gøre en gang i fremtiden,
hvis omstændighederne tillader det.
Klaus Kolle 2006

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat,
and wrong.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:17:27 +0200

> Iøve also attached the session.err and session.log

KDE5 is not supported currently. It needs updated X server components we
currently cannot provide.

Mihai

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:21:52 +0200

>> I only get an empty blank and black window as return. (se attached

[...]

> currently cannot provide.

For a list of supported desktop environments, please see:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:de-compat

Kind Regards,
Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243