Subject: Bug#89: pyhoca-cli fails trying to resume session

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:58:44 -0700

Package: pyhoca-cli
Version: 0.2.1.0

pyhoca-cli --server vulcan --printing -R orion-51-1355520763_stDXFCE_dp24
pyhoca-cli[31838] NOTICE: preparing requested X2Go session
pyhoca-cli[31838] (PyHocaCLI) NOTICE: preparing requested X2Go session
pyhoca-cli[31838] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: registering X2Go session 
Pyhoca-Client_Session...
pyhoca-cli[31838] (x2goclient-pylib) NOTICE: initializing X2Go session...
pyhoca-cli[31838] (x2gocontrolsession-pylib) NOTICE: connecting to [vulcan]:22
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/pyhoca-cli", line 414, in <module>
     thisPyHocaCLI.MainLoop()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/cli/frontend.py", line 471, 
in MainLoop
     self.resume_session(self.x2go_session_hash)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/cli/frontend.py", line 232, 
in resume_session
     self._X2goClient__resume_session(s_hash, self.args.resume)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/client.py", line 1534, in 
resume_session
     return 
self.session_registry(session_uuid).resume(session_name=session_name, 
session_list=self.list_sessions(session_uuid=session_uuid), **sessionopts)
TypeError: list_sessions() got an unexpected keyword argument 'session_uuid'

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com