Subject: Bug#887: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#887: cups-x2go

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:21:07 +0200

On 18.06.2015 12:25 AM, Feustel, Thomas wrote:
> The name of the pdf-file that a create with the Ghostscript has no “.pdf” file
> extension and can not open on the windows client on a pdf reader.
> 
> The perl command “tempfile” ha a option to set a file extension for the
> tempfile. (SUFFIX => ‘.pdf’)
> 
> Maybe with this option it is enough to have on template for the tempfiles.

That's actually weird. Yes, the temp file doesn't have a .pdf extension, but
that shouldn't cause any trouble. The original file name is known by the system
and my tests with x2goclient, though on OS X, always produce a file called
"$original_file.pdf" when I select to save it as a PDF.

Maybe the Windows Previewer is not getting the name correctly, though.

> The second bug is the continue command and the perl script at line 227 and 275,
> this is not functional and the if block an bee empty or you working with
> negation on the if.

Yeah, Perl doesn't know "continue" like any other language I keep forgetting
this... Fixed in the newest commit.

Mihai