Subject: Keyboard layout messed when connecting from Mac to Linux

From: Bravo Echo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:16:36 -0700

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.4.1

When connecting to x2go server version 4.0.1.19 running on RHEL6
machine from Mac OS X version 10.10.3, the keyboard layout is
completely messed up.
Tried x2goclient (3.99.2.1) from a Debian Wheezy machine  keyboard works fine.
Tried x2goclient (3.99.2.1) from Mac OS X, again keyboard layout is
completely messed up.

Thanks
BE

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:35:31 +0200

> machine from Mac OS X version 10.10.3, the keyboard layout is

Is the Kerberos/GSSAPI option enabled?

Mihai

---

From: Bravo Echo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:32:12 -0700

No Kerberos/GSSAPI option set.

---

From: Bravo Echo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:52:48 -0700

More info: The remote machine has Gnome 2.28.2
When I tried a KDE session, the keyboard just works fine.
The keyboard is only messed up when connecting to a Gnome session
(with the remote machine having gnome 2.28.2)

---

From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:48:39 +0200

> (with the remote machine having gnome 2.28.2)

I have seen this before. THis happens if you played with the keyboard
settings in Gnome in the past. Please retry with a clean gnome
profile.

Uli