Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#884: nxagent aborts session with 'Could not open default font 'fixed''

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 16:13:21 +0000

On  Di 02 Jun 2015 17:49:24 CEST, devsk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As per suggestion I built the code from  
> https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs. And I still run into the  
> same issue.
>
> Does anybody here know that part of the code (snippet in the report)?

Please take a look at [1] and make sure either of those paths exists  
on your system.

You need the fixed fonts in the misc/ fontdir.

Is everything in place there?

Mike

[1]  
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/blob/3.6.x/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Font.c#L64
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb