Subject: Test with latest dev code of nx-libs

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 03:25:26 +0000

Hi devsk,

please try a build on Gentoo using code from 3.6.x branch of
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs

That version of nx-libs has dropped the formerly internally shipped  
lib(NX_)Xfont code base completely. It still uses LookupIDByType in  
dixfonts.c, but maybe the removal of lib(NX_)Xfont fixes your issue  
already.

If you face other issues with that version, use the Github issue  
tracker of that project or reply to this mail (and add more info to  
bugs.x2go.org/884.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb