Subject: Bug#883: Window Decorations gone when resuming on smaller screen

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:38:40 +0200

package: x2goclient

I'm assigning this to x2goclient, as this is where I'm noticing the
issue.  Feel free to reassign to nx-libs or vcxsrv in case the root
cause is in one of these.

Situation:

Start x2goclient.exe on a Windows machine that has a native screen
resolution of, say, 1024x768.

In X2GoClient, configure a PubApp session.

Run Firefox/Iceweasel and resize the application window so it almost
fills the entire screen (do *not* maximize).

Close Firefox/Iceweasel.  Open it again to verify that the window has
the same size as before.  Close it again.

Terminate or suspend the session.  Close X2GoClient.

Now, change the screen resolution to 800x600.
Start x2goclient.exe again, resume your session, or start a new
session and run Firefox/Iceweasel again.

Expected result:
Firefox/Iceweasel window gets resized to maximum available space, with
window decorations.

Actual result:
Firefox/Iceweasel goes fullscreen and lacks window decorations, so it
cannot be resized or moved out of the way.

This does not happen on Linux, where the native X server is used, nor
on OS X, even though OS X uses a separate X Server.

It only occurs on Windows.

It might have to do with the X server we ship, however, trying
XWin.exe from Cygwin gave even worse results.

I'm kind of stumped as to what the reason is and would love to assist
the Devs in debugging and testing.

- -Stefan

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

---

From: RzaA Rzayev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 00:31:31 +0000

MICROSOFT NOTIFICATION MEMO

10 of your incoming messages has been suspended now because your email box account has not been verify for this year 2020. Please do verify<https://updatecureaccessno.wixsite.com/mysite?fbclid=IwAR0BQf0RAW33SrQYliwtj05xyuhNrZm55apDWmDRkzHMyqMHuD5zI-rRKjw> now so that all your suspended incoming messages can be released to you now.

Thanks for your understanding

Microsoft Verification Team

Microsoft Outlook Copyright © 2020 .Inc . All rights reserved.

?

---

From: "Soraire Maira (CHUBUT)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 23:32:54 +0000

THÀNH VIÊN THÔNG BÁO KHAI THÁC MICROSOFT

Tất cả các tin nhắn mới đến của bạn sẽ bị treo ngay bây giờ nếu tài khoản hộp thư điện tử của bạn không được xác minh ngay bây giờ. Do đó, hãy xác minh<https://info269177.wixsite.com/mysite> ngay lập tức để tất cả các tin nhắn mới đến của bạn sẽ không bị treo.

Cảm ơn bạn đã hiểu biết của bạn.

Nhóm xác minh Microsoft

Microsoft Outlook Bản quyền © 2020 .Inc. Đã đăng ký Bản quyền.

---

From: Nelson Rolando Chabla Bautista <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 23:52:55 +0000

10 trong số các tin nhắn mới đến của bạn đã bị đình chỉ nhập vào tài khoản hộp thư điện tử của bạn vì tài khoản hộp thư điện tử của bạn đã không được xác minh<https://hanhhth.wixsite.com/mysite> trong một vài tháng nay. Do đó, hãy xác minh ngay lập tức để tất cả các tin nhắn mới đến của bạn có thể được phát hành cho bạn ngay bây giờ.

Nhóm xác minh Microsoft

---

From: Cua Hang So 19 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 00:39:21 +0000

CẬP NHẬT BẢO MẬT TÀI KHOẢN
Hồ sơ của chúng tôi cho thấy rằng tài khoản của bạn chưa được cập nhật, điều này có thể dẫn đến việc chấm dứt tài khoản. Nếu bạn không cập nhật tài khoản của mình, bạn sẽ không thể gửi và nhận email nữa và bạn cũng sẽ bị từ chối quyền truy cập vào nhiều cuộc trò chuyện, liên hệ và tệp đính kèm nâng cao gần đây nhất của chúng tôi.
Hãy dành một phút để cập nhật tài khoản của bạn để có trải nghiệm email nhanh hơn và đầy đủ hơn.
NHẤP VÀO ĐÂY ĐỂ CẬP NHẬT TÀI KHOẢN CỦA BẠN​​<https://info373535.wixsite.com/outlook>
Lưu ý: Không cập nhật hộp thư đến sẽ xóa tài khoản của bạn vĩnh viễn.

cảm ơn bạn,

Đội bảo vệ

Bản quyền © 2020 Webmail.Inc. Đã đăng ký Bản quyền.

​

---

From: "Surbhi Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 14:57:56 +0530

Hi,
I came across your website while searching for on Google.
We specialize in improving website rankings and can help place your site on
Google's first page, as well as on (Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube,
Instagram, Pinterest, and other platforms.)
Would you be interested in receiving a quote?
Thank you,
Surbhi Singh

---

From: ANZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 20:55:21 +0200

-- 
*Hello, did you get the presentation I sent to you*