Subject: Bug#882: --pgp-card does absolutely nothing?

From: Florian Wicke - Hetzner Online AG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 11:58:10 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.4.1-0~1045~ubuntu14.04.1

Environment: Ubuntu 14.04 ThinClient with x2gothinclientd

x2goclient is started with --pgp-card

Inserting the smardcard does nothing. No entries in --debug, no activity
in strace of the x2goclient process. And no pinentry is spawned.

No gpg-agent daemon/binary is started if that should be the case.

Manually starting a gpg-agent with: 'gpg-agent --enable-ssh-support
--daemon --pinentry-program /usr/bin/pinentry-x2go' as 'x2gothinclient'
user and connecting to the x2go server with ssh does work without any
hassle. The pinentry shows up on the X-display and after typing in the
pin(with the OSD - the keyboard seems not to work withing this gtk
window?) the ssh connection gets established.

Kind regards

 Florian Wicke

Hetzner Online AG
Industriestr. 25
91710 Gunzenhausen / Germany
Tel: +49 9831 505-187
Fax: +49 9831 505-387
[email-masked]
www.hetzner.com

Register Court: Registergericht Ansbach, HRB 3204
Management Board: Dipl. Ing. (FH) Martin Hetzner
Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: Diana Rothhan