Subject: gnome-terminal 3.16 fails to start

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:31:31 -0400

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.31
Severity: normal

Server OS: Fedora 22 64-bit with latest updates (F22 is still in beta,
but will be released any day now)
x2goserver 4.0.1.19-3.fc22 (Fedora's package)
x2goserver-xsession 4.0.1.19-3.fc22 (Fedora's package)
nxagent 3.5.0.31-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)
x2goagent 3.5.0.31-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)

I've tried multiple different clients (on both Linux and Windows), so
the client details presumably do not matter.

The problem is that gnome-terminal is failing to launch. I have only
tried a single application session. The output from `journalctl
--user` (the equivalent of ~/.xsession-x2go-errors) is attached.

This line stands out:
org.a11y.atspi.Registry[24951]: Xlib:  extension "XEVIE" missing on
display ":50".

However, XEvIE was  removed from X.org in 2008:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/commit/?id=f4036f6ace5f770f0fe6a6e3dc3749051a81325a
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XEvIE/