Subject: Bug#878: Info received and FILED only (Closing)

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 20:05:01 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #878.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
878: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=878
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 20:05:01 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the libnx-x11 package:

#878: gnome-terminal 3.16 fails to start

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Closing
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 21:04:26 +0100

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

Subject: gnome-terminal 3.16 fails to start
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:31:31 -0400

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.31
Severity: normal

Server OS: Fedora 22 64-bit with latest updates (F22 is still in beta,
but will be released any day now)
x2goserver 4.0.1.19-3.fc22 (Fedora's package)
x2goserver-xsession 4.0.1.19-3.fc22 (Fedora's package)
nxagent 3.5.0.31-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)
x2goagent 3.5.0.31-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)

I've tried multiple different clients (on both Linux and Windows), so
the client details presumably do not matter.

The problem is that gnome-terminal is failing to launch. I have only
tried a single application session. The output from `journalctl
--user` (the equivalent of ~/.xsession-x2go-errors) is attached.

This line stands out:
org.a11y.atspi.Registry[24951]: Xlib:  extension "XEVIE" missing on
display ":50".

However, XEvIE was  removed from X.org in 2008:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/commit/?id=f4036f6ace5f770f0fe6a6e3dc3749051a81325a
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XEvIE/