Subject: Bug#877: x2go.x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException: No session found for UUID ...

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:14:35 -0400

Package: pyhoca-cli
Version: 0.5.0.2
Severity: minor

Client OS: Fedora 22 64-bit (with latest updates. In beta, but about
to be released.)
pyhoca-cli 0.5.0.2-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)
python-x2go 0.5.0.3-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)

Server OS: Fedora 21 64-bit (with latest updates) running in a Docker container
DockerFile: https://github.com/mikedep333/Fedora-Dockerfiles/blob/add-x2go/x2go/x2go-minimal/Dockerfile
x2goserver 4.0.1.19-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
x2goserver-xsession 4.0.1.19-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
nxagent 3.5.0.29-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
x2goagent 3.5.0.29-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
Note: Even if you are unfamiliar with Docker, you should be able to
make sense of the Dockerfile. Note that it is based on the "fedora"
image, which is a very minimal install of Fedora. Also note that
"start.sh" simply adds a user account named "user" with a fixed
password.

When I connect to a new TERMINAL session (which defaults to
lxterminal), the session appears to work fine. However, at the end, I
often receive an exception like:
x2go.x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException: No session found
for UUID a2f17c6e-fe14-11e4-8e21-001a4a1bd601

I am using this command to connect:
pyhoca-cli --server 127.0.0.1 -p 50000 -N --user user
--add-to-known-hosts --libdebug --debug

See attachment for output.

This bug is reproducible, but not 100% of the time. It seems to be
related to timing. It is usually reproduced when I leave lxterminal
open for 10 seconds. (I close lxterminal by typing "exit" or clicking
the X in the window decoration.) It is usually NOT reproduced when I
leave lxterminal open for 2 seconds.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:38:18 +0000

Control: close -1

On  Di 19 Mai 2015 13:14:35 CEST, Michael DePaulo wrote:

> DockerFile:  
> https://github.com/mikedep333/Fedora-Dockerfiles/blob/add-x2go/x2go/x2go-minimal/Dockerfile

I haven't see this issue around for a while. Please reopen at  
https://gitlab.x2go.org/client/libs/python-x2go, if still reproducible.

@mikedep333: Hope you are doing well!!!

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:40:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the pyhoca-cli package:

#877: x2go.x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException: No session found for UUID ...

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
877: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=877
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#877: x2go.x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException: No session found for UUID ...
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:38:18 +0000

Control: close -1

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

Subject: x2go.x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException: No session found for UUID ...
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:14:35 -0400

Package: pyhoca-cli
Version: 0.5.0.2
Severity: minor