Subject: Bug#873: Drop Xinerama / LD_LIBRARY_PATH related code from x2goruncommand for nxagent >= 3.5.99.0

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 12:03:28 +0000

Package: x2goserver
Severity: normal
Version: 4.1.0.0-preview

As the Xinerama magic will be soon moved from libNX_Xinerama.so into  
the programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent code, all Xinerama specifc stuff in  
x2goruncommand becomes obsolete if nxagent >= 3.5.99.0 is used  
server-side.

The nxagent >= 3.5.99.0 will be able to handle Xinerama stuff all by  
itself. No external xinerama.conf is required, applications running  
server-side can use the X.Org client libraries, no hack for injecting  
libNX_X11, libNX_Xext and libNX_Xinerama into the library path is  
needed anymore. In fact, the libNX_Xinerama library will be dropped  
completely in nx-libs >= 3.5.99.0 (aka 3.6.x).

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb