Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#87: parallel build issues

From: Reinhard Tartler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:24:34 +0100

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Mike Gabriel
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi Orion, hi Reinhard,
>
> On Fr 14 Dez 2012 19:18:37 CET Orion Poplawski wrote:
>
>> [...]
>
>
>> The attached patch I believe fixes both of these issues, and hopefully
>> fixes the parallel make issue as well.  It's been building fine for me now.
>>
>
> Reinhard, can you test the patch attached to this bug on your 32 core -j20
> builder machine?

The patch itself is not minimal. However, I think it touches the
critical part. Based on Orions proposed patch, I have edit
debian/patches/031_nx-X11_parallel-make.full.patch, which I think is
broken.

The first build seems to succeed, but I want to do a few additional
tests before pushing to git.

Thanks Orion for pushing in the right direction, I think your approach
is correct.

-- 
regards,
    Reinhard