Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#861: Bug#861: No Sound in TCE-RDP-directConnect

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 03:24:35 +0000

Hi Stefan,

On  Mi 29 Apr 2015 15:00:18 CEST, Mihai Moldovan wrote:

> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=672604
>
> Never made it back to wheezy, though.

Yeah... Compiling freerdp against pulseaudio cannot be fixed in wheezy  
anymorere due to Debian policy (note, that I am the current freerdp  
maintainer in Debian).

But you could rebuild freerdp on wheezy and enable pulseaudio support,  
I guess.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb