Subject: Bug#855: x2goclient deletes important files that it should leave untouched

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 15:56:37 +0200

package: x2goclient
severity: grave

Calling X2GoClient like this:
x2goclient  --portable --broker-autologin \
   --broker-url=ssh://user@host:22/usr/bin/x2gobroker

*DELETES* the content of the current user's .ssh folder when
X2GoClient is closed.

This should *never* happen - but it is absolutely happening on Linux
(haven't tried Windows yet).

I am assuming it has to do with --portable rather than with the broker
parameters.

Even though this bug is a Linux bug, and the bug report
http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=52 is about a Windows
issue with x2goclient, they still might be related to each other, as
it also contains the --portable option and files are being deleted
that should be left in place.
And as it looks like, this one never got fixed either.

- -Stefan
- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243