Subject: Bug#854: Xinerama implementation was moved into nxagent code

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 20:13:26 +0000

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

The X2Go Xinerama implementation via NXv3 was originally implemented  
via libNX_Xinerama which had to be used by all X clients running in  
the remote session (via LD_LIBRARY_PATH).

As this was broken by design, Ulrich Sibiller ported the Xinerama  
functionality from the X client Xinerama Lib into the nxagent Xserver  
code.

Closing this issue, as the Xinerama implementation got refactored long  
ago as described above.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de