Subject: Bug#85: SSH proxy feature: X2Go Client / PyHoca-GUI now compatible

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:12:06 +0100

reassign #85 pyhoca-gui
tag #85 pending
thanks

PyHoca-GUI (>= 0.4.0.0, in prep) and X2Go Client (>= 4.0.0.0) are now  
compatible again concerning the SSH proxy connection feature. The  
compat work had been incorporated into python-x2go and pyhoca-gui, so  
reassigning this issue to pyhoca-gui.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb