Subject: x2goclient's and pyhoca-gui's SSH proxy features are not yet compatible

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:10:59 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version 3.99.3.1

The new SSH proxy feature in x2goclient is not compatible with  
PyHoca-GUI's SSH proxy feature. The config files are interpreted  
differently.

As a PyHoca-GUI with SSH proxy feature has been in Debian for a while, my p
personal wish is to have this (whatever ,,this'' is) adapted in x2goclient.

I will investigate this further later and report to this BTS bug  
what's needed.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb