Subject: Cleanly Terminating a Fullscreen Shadow Session Locally doesn't Work on MS Windows

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:37:43 +0200

package: nxagent

When trying to terminate a shadow session running in fullscreen mode
on a MS Windows client, Alt-Tab gets passed to MS Windows, so one can
reach the X2GoClient control buttons (folder sharing, pause,
terminate), but clicking pause or terminate doesn't do anything. Only
the "X Button" (upper right corner of the window decoration) of
X2GoClient has an effect - but obviously also terminates x2goclient.exe.
xgoterminatesession will, of course, work, when run on the remote end.

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:17:59 +0000

Control: forwarded -1 https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/88

On  Sa 18 Apr 2015 14:37:43 CEST, Stefan Baur wrote:

> Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.:  
> DE268653243_______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev

This issue is now being tracked on Github:
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/88

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/mailxchange/kronolith/fb.php?u=m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de