Subject: Bug#84: Hardcoded -O3 in CFLAGS

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 22:25:54 +0100

Hi Bernard,

On Di 08 Jan 2013 13:23:22 CET Bernard Cafarelli wrote:

> Regarding the optflags patch, is it possible to drop altogether the  
> hardcoded "-O3" in C/CXXFLAGS in the various configure.in? This  
> would remove the need for 4 autoreconf when using another  
> optimization level

I actually plan to work on hardening the nx-libs build [1]. If you  
have experience with that, please appear on #x2go irc.freenode.net and  
let us discuss the needed steps.

Greets,
Mike

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Hardening

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb