Subject: Bug#839: fqdn hostnames in load_factors

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 12:09:20 +0000

Control: reassign -1 python3-x2gobroker

Hi Savko,

> Package: python-x2gobroker
> Version: 0.0.3
> Severity: normal
>
> In massive load_factors.keys variable busy_server = test-001.tophouse.local
> In massive busy_servers_temp.keys variable busy_server = test-001
> As a result, I get garbage.

Some time ago you submitted this scarce bug report to the X2Go bug  
tracker. I am going through some old bugs and try to fix them (or  
close them).

Can you by any change provide more info on this, ideally a traceback or such?

The code section you are addressing is hopeless Spaghetti code and  
needs a rewrite, but I'd like to fix your issue nonetheless, as I  
think you are raising a valid point.

Greets,
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de