Subject: Bug#838: control-alt-arrow keys

From: Robert Dinse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 18:09:38 -0700 (PDT)

Package: x2goagent

      I am using Ubuntu 14.10 with Mate Desktop with multiple work spaces.
If I use Remmina with NX plugin, the control-alt-right/left arrow keys
work to switch work spaces even when I'm up on a remote desktop.

      With X2Go, it usually doesn't work, except if I use control-alt-M to
minimize the session then restore it, the keys will usually work thereafter.

      Remmina has a way to toggle this behavior, a little pull down at the
top with a keyboard symbol.  If it's down, the control-alt-arrows go to
the end application allowing me to switch work spaces on the remote desktop,
and if it's up they go to the local desktop.

      It would be nice if x2go had a similar facility but if not it would be
better for that key sequence to always act locally since I can switch
work spaces remotely by using the mouse but can not locally because the
switcher is hidden by the remote desktop x2go is displaying.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
  Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
  See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.